@SpaceEdge Doxxed!

G

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A PEDO BUSTER THREAD!!!!

[MEDIA=youtube]ScbZMF_WILg[/MEDIA]

An inbred, unemployed, SSI receiving, and armed pedo couple tries to meet up with an 11yo!

I went down the pedo baiting wormhole and I must say, I hate everyone involved.

These faggots "Interview" the pedos. Just whoop their ass or turn them into the cops! These faggots have monetized child molestation.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
There’s a lot of times these pedo hunters accuse the wrong person and there life gets ruined. I cba to google it but I remember one story. They cat fished some Paul Weimer type to meet up, waited at the place and then confronted the pedo.

Except it wasn’t him and he had no idea what was going on, he just vaguely looked like the guy - when he tried to explain they just thought he was lying. I think he ended up in hospital with his car destroyed.

I agree with the other guy, if you’re pretending to be a child to seduce men, you’re a fucking problem yourself. It’s not normal.

There’s a guy in my extended social circle who is always commenting on young girls clothes and how they should dress more conservatively, it’s fucking weird. “Someone might be aroused by those short shorts” and other such comments. Its fucking weird and it’s like nobody was thinking that, or even looking at them dude.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Umm, I'm gonna stick to my guns and say the pedophile.

A lot of them are just lonely guys often on adult sites chatting to adults then these pedo hunters come along pretending to be sexually active teenage girls and basically entrap them. If anything they are hebephiles, its a big difference I think. I know a lot of them have gotten off with it when it goes to court as they were on an adult site so they expect everyone to be of age, even after the "girl" has said shes underage.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
A lot of them are just lonely guys often on adult sites chatting to adults then these pedo hunters come along pretending to be sexually active teenage girls and basically entrap them. If anything they are hebephiles, its a big difference I think. I know a lot of them have gotten off with it when it goes to court as they were on an adult site so they expect everyone to be of age, even after the "girl" has said shes underage.
Found the pedo

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
I always hated that user, and I was actually ribbing some of his posts in this thread, thinking he wasnt so bad after all. Then he admitted he was a pedophile. Always trust your instincts.
I'm kinda regretting being so nice to him when he joined and was asking if he was 'doing this right' and why no one would talk to him in the pest control section. Shoulda just gone with my gut and a long Mike Francesa clip that winds it's around towards telling you to beat it. Every day's a schoolday i guess

Edit - found it, next post down had him pegged from the word go

Last edited:
G

Ummm ackshually theresh a difference between pedophilia and hebephilia

Volkov is a "hebephile" aka a jewish pedophile. Thats even worse.
I agree that Volkov is an unlikeable faggot but I also think it isn’t right to categorize people who want to fuck 16 year old cheerleaders with tits and ass the same as someone who is molesting a first grader.