• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

@SpaceEdge Doxxed!

G

To be clear, I don't normally watch these vids, but after watching a random police bodycam footage clip one of the recommended vids was theirs where they beat up a pedo, and the video I posted was related, so I watched it as it said they caught one of their own which I thought would be funny.

Last time I explain myself to the likes of yous...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Just kidding, love ya Bubs!

G

To be clear, I don't normally watch these vids, but after watching a random police bodycam footage clip one of the recommended vids was theirs where they beat up a pedo, and the video I posted was related, so I watched it as it said they caught one of their own which I thought would be funny.

Last time I explain myself to the likes of yous...
Was it funny? Or just faggots whining to each other?

G

It was faggy, BUT they did land a solid shot at the end that not only dropped him, but also made him plead for them to stop before running off.

[MEDIA=youtube]XBBkDOqv4Q0[/MEDIA]
8:34 mark.
What are you talking about? There’s not a single punch landed that you can see on that video.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
The self-importance of these 'pedophile hunters' is annoying. Who the fuck are they to question some other mans motives like they are the law. You pretend to be children and sext with other men in the hopes you make them horny enough to dox themselves, who's the real creep? You can guarantee people who go to this level to let everyone know they are good guys are really hiding some awful shit.

G

The self-importance of these 'pedophile hunters' is annoying. Who the fuck are they to question some other mans motives like they are the law. You pretend to be children and sext with other men in the hopes you make them horny enough to dox themselves, who's the real creep? You can guarantee people who go to this level to let everyone know they are good guys are really hiding some awful shit.
They were touched and they did nothing/froze while it happened and are making up for it being vigilantes.

2Shirts1Egg2

Shoulda kept his mouth shut. LIKE A MUTE!!!
who's the real creep?
Umm, I'm gonna stick to my guns and say the pedophile.

Everything else you said is 100% accurate but that's the paradoxical vice grip these people put you in. They make it about upholding civil decency when they've clearly all got issues from their own childhood, like @Child. said ^^^.

There were a bunch of these guys years ago from Glasgow doing this a few years ago. Usually these are grim as fuck but this one is happening at a public bus station and the guy's pleading with them for 20 minutes screaming 'AM NO A PEDO' over and over. It's hilarious to me but I doubt you'll understand a fraction of it.