• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You're confusing that with something about the Mustang I think which was an obvious joke Pat already tried to capitalize on by saying repo men came to get it without even knocking on his door.
No i went through the private chats and someone said that in relation to the chairs. And everyone agreed “Yeah thats fucking stupid”

Forum Clout
I feel sorry for the person who drove all that way to only discover that chairs which can potentially go for several hundred dollars are in fact little more than badly constructed scrap.

They've probably already been burned.
IMG_8609.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He sounds like such a boomer when he refers to it as a "shock jock radio show".
Imagine trying to explain to someone 25 and under what a “shock jock” is. I watched that “Dark Side of the 2000s” on Shock Jocks (Stern, O and A, Mancow, Imus, etc) and now you would never see anyone radio shows doing the shit they did back in the late 90s / 2000s. Christ, Joe Rogan I guess would be considered a shock jock now, or Alex Jones.