• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Forum Clout
Like someone said above, Pat never leaves his house. He no long brags about future tips or events. The one time he leaves his house this happens. It’s 100% a false flag
Yeah, how did the ad poster know he would be out that day? Did he mention being at the concert on his endless twitter spergery?Weird how the timing is always perfect for this stuff.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I guess having a Google alert for his address makes sense as he's a paranoid weirdo for some reason. Not noticing someone taking something from your back yard is also possible. There's probably crackheads making noise there 24/7. You get used to it.

How would he possibly benefit from faking a chair raid?

Speculate, speculate.

• Deleted by BlackTransLivesMatter
Show…

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Guys please dont make me dig through 300 pages of the private chats to find the exact moment someone came up with this bit. How the hell did it pay off like 9 months later.
Thankfully you cant because the main chat was created to exclude you, @NoBacon and @Jenna specifically for being far too exhausting and tiresome

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…
Show…
Show…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Like someone said above, Pat never leaves his house. He no long brags about future tips or events. The one time he leaves his house this happens. It’s 100% a false flag
Especially he didn’t post about the “concert” he claims him and Niki went to. No “it was a lovely date night with the wife” etc. and as said before he never leaves the house.

I bet he found the ad and had Niki and her friend look like they were taking it (they don’t even have a shot of them carrying it)