• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
View attachment 199447
I distinctly remember some funsters saying how funny it would be if the pick up instructions were to just take them and not knock.

That one is credible for a bit, line about the oil based stain bringing out the grain and a funster/OnA reference in the seller.
This latest one stinks of Kiwi

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s up 6am his time to oink at the rascals - sounds like it’s gonna be a long angry day for piggy
IMG_3052.jpeg

IMG_3053.jpeg

IMG_3054.jpeg

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
How does he expect a normal person to react to 'you have become an accomplice to criminal stalkers who tricked you into stealing my wooden chairs, please respond to me'?
I am surprised he didn’t call the people “gullible” for believing such an obviously fake ad.
Cooperate with me and return my bespoke chairs, gullible fools.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
I am surprised he didn’t call the people “gullible” for believing such an obviously fake ad.
Cooperate with me and return my bespoke chairs, gullible fools.
Hopefully whoever took them responds to him 'The chairs were free and now belong to me as the Craiglist listing you continue to obsessively lie about states clearly'.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Alright i’ll autistically correcT the record so no one thinks i’m saying something

1. User on here makes Facebook Marketplace post like 9 months ago All that results from it are people messaging the poster. Anyone who texts the number listed just gets told they’re going to prison. NO ONE GOES TO GET THE CHAIRS.

2. Some Kiwi decided to copy our bit, and, in their tride and true fashion, go too far literally telling people to go to his house and just steal the chairs

3A. Patrick sees this and tells Niki to get her hoodie and lift the chairs to blame it on us

3B. Niggers act on the Kiwi post and take the chairs

or he created the post itself but i think the above is more likely

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
View attachment 199447
I distinctly remember some funsters saying how funny it would be if the pick up instructions were to just take them and not knock.
You're confusing that with something about the Mustang I think which was an obvious joke Pat already tried to capitalize on by saying repo men came to get it without even knocking on his door.