Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Threads is weird but I think this is the order it went
IMG_3076.jpeg

IMG_3077.jpeg

Rude little piggy - it’s a real mystery why people fuck with him!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lol he’s so mad that someone dealing with the same issue had it easier. I wonder what the difference is. If I had to guess…when this Connor guy is SWATted, he doesn’t run outside flailing his hands claiming theres no bombs and the police need to fuck off and then tries to punch the officer. Just a guess though.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Forcing to suicide? Isn’t that KF?
View attachment 199570
Jesus christ theres so much to break down there

They existed long before latching onto attacking my family. We are not their first targets.
Yes, it would be extremely helpful if you included the context that our “first targets” were public figures who did a radio show.
They choose people at random
Who the hell was chosen at random? O&A is a no brainer. Logan Lynn was associated with Jay Mohr and then Pat made his tweet about Norm. Sure, those things aren’t REALLY related to O&A but it’s not “random”. We don’t bully random BBQ youtubers or something.
an then do everything they can to ruin their lives, up to and including forcing them to suicide, just for fun.
Did we ever make anyone commit suicide? The only people who’ve died from this forum are our own.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Has anyone speculated that the chairs themselves made the craigslist ad? They were fed up from the weight and smell of Patrick's ass and plotted their escape while he was at the concert.
That’s a good idea for a new twitter account “Pats stolen chairs” and they can tell Pat how happy they are not having to be sat on by him. “Pat, we’re so much happier in our new home!”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The randos might be right and pat could have a few local enemies. Pat seems far too confident he knows where it came from when even his trolls dont have confirmation where it came from.
Plus it doesn’t help he’s currently trying to sue his local police department for doing their job. That won’t make even more people hate him!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s never been swatted ever. They’ve never busted into his house, guns drawn.
I don’t think they even have a swat team, I don’t think they even have that big armored vehicle that’s used for it. Don’t forget, he’s also claimed to have been SWATed by the fire department who don’t even carry guns.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Lol he’s so mad that someone dealing with the same issue had it easier. I wonder what the difference is. If I had to guess…when this Connor guy is SWATted, he doesn’t run outside flailing his hands claiming theres no bombs and the police need to fuck off and then tries to punch the officer. Just a guess though.
I like that the connor fella mentioned that he " Just goes to the door to show the police that he isnt hurt" when that was one thing pat made an absolute scene over.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Pat refusing to move out of shitty Milwaukee is funny since him and his wife don’t need to stay there. They have the jobs that don’t have offices anymore and really have the opportunity to move anywhere. For example I’ve said for a while if my company let me WFH five days a week I’d put my place on the market and move down to Florida. The only thing keeping them stuck in Milwaukee is Lynne because she helps them financially and what she says goes.

Seriously they have NOTHING else holding them put. It’s not like Pat sees his kid.
The thing that’s holding him there is they can’t afford to move. They’re probably underwater on the mortgage since they bought their house with no recent renovations or repairs so it’s not worth close to what others around are worth. And then he’s right about trading mortgages to a much higher rate, assuming they can even qualify, which is questionable at best.

Last edited:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
The thing that’s holding him there is they can’t afford to move. They’re probably underwater on the mortgage since they bought their house with no recent renovations or repairs donuts not worth close to what others around are worth. And then he’s right about trading mortgages to a much higher rate, assuming they can even qualify, which is questionable at best.
do you think having an extra $83,736.99 would have helped the move?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I like that the connor fella mentioned that he " Just goes to the door to show the police that he isnt hurt" when that was one thing pat made an absolute scene over.
It's because he's laying around with nothing but a way too small T shirt on most of the day like Winnie the Pooh. Fatboy doesn't want to stand up and put pants on EVERY time there's a knock at the door.