• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Never seen a more confidently wrong entitled piece of shit in your life???

Go look in the mirror you FAT FUCK.

IMG_5158.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Still oinking
View attachment 199585
Def not someone he’s pissed off from being an abusive asshole on the internet for close to a decade?

View attachment 199586
Calling us a cyberstalking cult constantly is counteractive to how he wants to portray himself. All that shit does is make him sound crazy. There aren't people in hooded robes showing up outside your windows and watching you sleep Pat. That's one of your nigger neighbors in a hoodie casing the place.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Fucking ribs. Rick reacting predictably to good advice given on Threads. Childing like he's childed the MPD when they've told him not to post about every "SWATTT".
View attachment 199554
View attachment 199555
What is this idiot talking about? Why would the SWATting never end if he stopped talking about? Does he think talking about it HAS decreased it?? Because all he fucking does is talk and talk and talk and it got him “SWATted” 50 times.