So AEW/Hooligans was a TOTAL letdown...

EraGodless

As 99.999999% of you would have expected, a 38 year old alcoholic construction worker couldn't maintain a relationship with a 19 year old waitress. Sad part was cunt scalped my AEW tickets, so the show (and us going to hooligan's after) was squashed.

Sorry I ain't been on in a minute, there was some real life drama with my oldest kid and I had to go to Arizona. He got wrongfully accused of some shit and I had to support him. They tried to say he committed a hate crime for beating up a guy, but finally it came out in court that he stopped a domestic violence situation from escalating further.

I'm back now tho. Loved you guys, missed you guys, I don't think I can't post as much now that the snow is gone and we actually have to work every day, but I'm here. Thank you to everyone who mentioned me. You know I love ya too brothermen.
This guy is more creative than Spielberg.

G

This guy is more creative than Spielberg.
2020:
"He didn't intimidate Jim"
*Posts body pic that proves I'm a 6'2 tatted up brick shithouse*

2022:
"He doesn't have a teenager in his bed"
*Posts picture of his barely legal bitch 5 minutes later with her high school graduation ring and holding a piece of paper with his username*

This guy's more jealous than Cinderella's stepsister.

EraGodless

2020:

2022:
*Posts picture of his barely legal bitch 5 minutes later with her high school graduation ring and holding a piece of paper with his username*

Settle down, short stuff.

G

lq4NAx.gif

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
2020:

2022:

The first part I saw no evidence of your claims, other than tattoos. Which congratulations, you’re like 70% of Americans. Second part is cumia tier bragging. Worked out well for ya. I can’t argue the third point because that very well could be true.

G

The first part I saw no evidence of your claims, other than tattoos. Which congratulations, you’re like 70% of Americans. Second part is cumia tier bragging. Worked out well for ya. I can’t argue the third point because that very well could be true.
You're that dude that goes "well I mean he was bigger and fought better, but knocked him out with a lucky punch...'

Your user name fits you. You've been a fucking faggot your whole life. Talking while men are walking.

G

Damn, you got me.
Yea bitch I did get you. That's your life. That is your fucking LIFE. I may be a felon, but when you put me up to anyone else's "street cred" I'll scream nigger at a nigger in Chicago and die before I get my ass beat like a bitch. Your entire life is "de-escalation" when you feel that fear of a fight inside of you.

I go to Walmart to get hamburger and ice knowing if the faggot cocksucker yells at the pregnant girl at the counter for being to slow, that moment is the moment I say fuck it and let Mr. Hyde take over and violate the terms of my parole. It's the look on his face when I get less than a foot away from him, open up my shirt and let the prison tattoos hang out that makes me so happy. It's the look that people give.

The look that normal people like YOU give. The look of "oh my God, I'm not in a taxi and I just realized there's no bulletproof glass between me and this guy and it's going to take the cops minutes to get here and he's going to tear me the fuck apart"

I'll fuck your mother. Then I'll fuck your daughter and your granny before I smash your skull into the concrete. There are ways to kill someone while letting them live that I WISH I didn't know about

So yea. I got you.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yea bitch I did get you. That's your life. That is your fucking LIFE. I may be a felon, but when you put me up to anyone else's "street cred" I'll scream nigger at a nigger in Chicago and die before I get my ass beat like a bitch. Your entire life is "de-escalation" when you feel that fear of a fight inside of you.

I go to Walmart to get hamburger and ice knowing if the faggot cocksucker yells at the pregnant girl at the counter for being to slow, that moment is the moment I say fuck it and let Mr. Hyde take over and violate the terms of my parole. It's the look on his face when I get less than a foot away from him, open up my shirt and let the prison tattoos hang out that makes me so happy. It's the look that people give.

The look that normal people like YOU give. The look of "oh my God, I'm not in a taxi and I just realized there's no bulletproof glass between me and this guy and it's going to take the cops minutes to get here and he's going to tear me the fuck apart"

I'll fuck your mother. Then I'll fuck your daughter and your granny before I smash your skull into the concrete. There are ways to kill someone while letting them live that I WISH I didn't know about

So yea. I got you.
You’re better at Joe posting than me by far. TYFYS.

G

So yea. I got you.

This you nigga?

[MEDIA=youtube]ha7smLPz2GY[/MEDIA]