So AEW/Hooligans was a TOTAL letdown...

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
As 99.999999% of you would have expected, a 38 year old alcoholic construction worker couldn't maintain a relationship with a 19 year old waitress. Sad part was cunt scalped my AEW tickets, so the show (and us going to hooligan's after) was squashed.

Sorry I ain't been on in a minute, there was some real life drama with my oldest kid and I had to go to Arizona. He got wrongfully accused of some shit and I had to support him. They tried to say he committed a hate crime for beating up a guy, but finally it came out in court that he stopped a domestic violence situation from escalating further.

I'm back now tho. Loved you guys, missed you guys, I don't think I can't post as much now that the snow is gone and we actually have to work every day, but I'm here. Thank you to everyone who mentioned me. You know I love ya too brothermen.
I've been keeping Ricci warmed up for you. Been plowing her ass without lube and making her eat Kibbles and Bits. I let her have some wet food on top on Fridays. She's all yours now. I have to go untie "Flawless" in the garage and hose her down.

Welcome back.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid
As 99.999999% of you would have expected, a 38 year old alcoholic construction worker couldn't maintain a relationship with a 19 year old waitress. Sad part was cunt scalped my AEW tickets, so the show (and us going to hooligan's after) was squashed.

8ac673d756737ceab684f2ebe1ea334e.gif

THEY'RE MAKING A GODDAMN MOCKERY OF THIS BUSSINES, THEY HAVE 6'5" GROWN MAN DRESSED AS A FUCKING DINOSAUR!

View attachment 50746

From 6:10 I mark out...

People can shit on wrestling, i get it, but if you're old enough there's a time when everyone watched it. Whether they wish to admit it or not. It use to be so fucking great, so much fun to watch two guys brawling in the ring, the promos, everything! Now it's literally a circus act...

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

From 6:10 on gives me chills...

People can shit on wrestling, i get it, but if you're old enough there's a time when everyone watched it. Whether they wish to admit it or not. It use to be so fucking great, so much fun to watch two guys brawling in the ring, the promos, everything! Now it's literally a circus act...

They truly made us believe back in the day, sure we knew it was predetermined, but at least they presented it as real, it really absorbed us.

Now they all try to do the most flips without telling a story or having any character, sickening.

G

They truly made you believe back in the day, it really absorbed you, now they all try to do the most flips without telling a story or having any character, sickening.

Now all the wrestlers hang out together after a show and share on social media what good friends they are. They really have no respect for the craft anymore. When wrestling was at it’s best you truly believed the babyfaces and heels hated eachother, that doesn’t exist anymore, it’s a damn shame.

They truly made you believe back in the day, it really absorbed you, now they all try to do the most flips without telling a story or having any character, sickening.
And the crowds were a huge part of it! Everyone drinking and having a good time, they'd have a full on brawl and you'd just mark out and start jumping with excitement

Now the crowds are nothing but white, and a few black nerds who chant dumb shit, and the wrestling is so fucking scripted and phony.

G

And the crowds were a huge part of it! Everyone drinking and having a good time, they'd have a full on brawl, and you'd just mark out and start jumping with excitement

Now the crowds are nothing but white, and a few black nerds who chant dumb shit, and the wrestling is so fucking scripted and phony.

When i look at old shows i truly get goosebumps seeing how into it the crowds are, the pops were amazing back then, now it’s just a gymnastic show. If i want to see that i’ll go to Cirque du Soleil.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Sorry I ain't been on in a minute, there was some real life drama with my oldest kid and I had to go to Arizona. He got wrongfully accused of some shit and I had to support him. They tried to say he committed a hate crime for beating up a guy, but finally it came out in court that he stopped a domestic violence situation from escalating further.

I'm back now tho. Loved you guys, missed you guys, I don't think I can't post as much now that the snow is gone and we actually have to work every day, but I'm here. Thank you to everyone who mentioned me. You know I love ya too brothermen.
Sorry for your trouble, brothaman. This is really the only place I go to talk to anyone myself.

Now all the wrestlers hang out together after a show and share on social media what good friends they are. They really have no respect for the craft anymore. When wrestling was at it’s best you truly believed the babyfaces and heels hated eachother, that doesn’t exist anymore, it’s a damn shame.

Some dipshit, Rusv or something, just criticized the Undertaker because he said the lockeroom has changed, and the guy said "Sorry, we don't have guns and drugs in the Lockeroom... We just play video games and hang out with each other"

Yeah, and that's the problem!!! Some drugs, hookers, and guns might make these little pussies grow some balls!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
And the crowds were a huge part of it! Everyone drinking and having a good time, they'd have a full on brawl, and you'd just mark out and start jumping with excitement

You truly had a variety of every facet of society in the crowd back in the day, now they like to preach about inclusivity, wel back then they had it without even making a point about it.

Old people, young people, black, white, whatever, everyone seemed to be into it back in the day, now it's just soyboy neckbeards in the crowd.