‘Sidehackers’ MST3K (1991)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
The Sci Fi run - barring the awful running storyline they were forced to do - was their second chance at life: Comedy Central fucked them, Universal dumped their movie after three weeks, but the current president of the Sci Fi channel loved them and brought them on, giving them access to a bunch of terrible science fiction and horror films. You could tell how reinvigorated they were by the actual support, because that first year had their best episodes: Terror From the Year 5000, I Was A Teenage Werewolf, The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed Up Zombies, Agent of H.A.R.M., and my personal favorites, Prince of Space and Space Mutiny.

G

Grew up in the Mike era, so I've only seen a few Joel ones. What are the best episodes?
Poppy and Final Justice have already been mentioned. The guys stole a restaurant full of ribs with those commentary tracks. Trying to rack my brain about other eps but I don’t want to squash the pea. [MEDIA=youtube]6zXDo4dL7SU[/MEDIA]

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
WWAWD Crenshaw from boggy creek 2

tumblr_5eca3b8aefc8f253debe348f82322fbb_1e8cc8ce_640.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Was Magic Sword watched on an episode? I grew up with Mike episodes and ended up discovering Joel later. I prefer the Mike ones but Joel had some funny ones too.

Joel had a handful of good ones, I'll give you, but he usually tried to be nice about the flaws, where Mike - especially when Bill came on as Crow - was fucking cruel and I loved it.

Joel's best are Manos, The Day The Earth Froze, Mitchell (his best and his last), Monster A Go Go, Catalina Caper, and any of the re-dubbed Sandy Frank Japanese films, especially Gamera.

Gamera is really neat, Gamera is full of meat, we've been eating GA-MER-A!