Shows nobody remembers

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
WWAW mission Hill?

1654115522436.png

Cuphead

It stinks!

I thought itd be as good as the classic Simpsons since it had the same writers and was made at the same time but just didnt find it funny.
It had its moments. I remember liking it as a kid, but it really hasn't aged well. Also hated how Andy got a good job just because his roommate worked at that tech company. Was some lazy writing if you ask me.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
The Critic ruled. I still rewatch it from time to time
I've rewatched some of it recently. It tries to have too many heartfelt, sincere moments for it to be really funny. Even during its prime, The Simpsons had a lot of Lisa-based episodes that stunk because of this.

The episode was good, but remember when cunt Lisa went vegetarian? She ruined her dad's BBQ and didn't learn any morals from being a cunt.

Cuphead

I've rewatched some of it recently. It tries to have too many heartfelt, sincere moments for it to be really funny. Even during its prime, The Simpsons had a lot of Lisa-based episodes that stunk because of this.

The episode was good, but remember when cunt Lisa went vegetarian? She ruined her dad's BBQ and didn't learn any morals from being a cunt.
I always skip the Lisa episodes when I rewatch The Simpsons. They fucking suck

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

Comparing it to the lisa episodes is a gross exaggeration. I don't mind the sentimental stuff if done well and this did an ok job at it. The Lisa shit felt like a bunch of feminists kicking the MEN out of the writing room. Just awful.

Riccardo Bosi

Comparing it to the lisa episodes is a gross exaggeration. I don't mind the sentimental stuff if done well and this did an ok job at it. The Lisa shit felt like a bunch of feminists kicking the MEN out of the writing room. Just awful.
You can say it did an okay job, but I really wanted to love The Critic. I don't even mind the Jewiness, I like that Sherman was an adopted Jew who had shitty WASP parents. I hate how writers, especially for a comedic cartoon, want to write schmaltzy feely bullshit in lieu of funny scenarios. Seinfeld had only two sincere moments ("this, that, and the other!" and I think Elaine nearly telling Jerry that she loves him when their plane nearly crashes at the end) and in the case of the latter example, it was right at the end when it was ending.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
You can say it did an okay job, but I really wanted to love The Critic. I don't even mind the Jewiness, I like that Sherman was an adopted Jew who had shitty WASP parents. I hate how writers, especially for a comedic cartoon, want to write schmaltzy feely bullshit in lieu of funny scenarios. Seinfeld had only two sincere moments ("this, that, and the other!" and I think Elaine nearly telling Jerry that she loves him when their plane nearly crashes at the end) and in the case of the latter example, it was right at the end when it was ending.
Fair. But Seinfeld had zero that were actually sentimental since they were always punctuated by a joke. Like George saving the busboys life and the audience cheering only to have him get in a fight and fall down a flight of stairs. That one of the reasons I love Seinfeld so much it just wanted to be funny. I'm going against my point about the Critic and rambling but you get it.

Riccardo Bosi

Fair. But Seinfeld had zero that were actually sentimental since they were always punctuated by a joke. Like George saving the busboys life and the audience cheering only to have him get in a fight and fall down a flight of stairs. That one of the reasons I love Seinfeld so much it just wanted to be funny. I'm going against my point about the Critic and rambling but you get it.
I forgot about the busboy completely.

But, yeah... I really, really wanted to love The Critic... I could totally watch a montage of its funniest moments, but I hate the sentimental shit. I just want to loff. I still think BASEketball is a great movie.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I forgot about the busboy completely.

But, yeah... I really, really wanted to love The Critic... I could totally watch a montage of its funniest moments, but I hate the sentimental shit. I just want to loff. I still think BASEketball is a great movie.
All fawkin in with da early Zucker comedies.