Shows nobody remembers

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
I watched episode 1 last night and it still is pretty funny.

I just binged it and I'm honestly surprised it aired. There was absolutely no payoff to the bit. The family was emotionally invested in the daughter's marriage and wanted nothing to do with TV bullshit, the lady thought she was dealing with a retard who shits his pants and embarrassed herself for a measly check. It was kind of surreal and makes sense why they didn't make a season 2. They just ended up hurting a lot of people lol

I thought something looked familiar about the guy who played the retard so I checked his imdb page and holy shit. Everything really does come full circle.

c5f0VzW.png

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
It had its moments. I remember liking it as a kid, but it really hasn't aged well. Also hated how Andy got a good job just because his roommate worked at that tech company. Was some lazy writing if you ask me.
remember in the first episode when Kevin got drunk for the first time and started calling Gus a 'big homo'? That show fuckin ruled. There are some storyboard/table reads of two unreleased episodes on Youtube too

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I just binged it and I'm honestly surprised it aired. There was absolutely no payoff to the bit. The family was emotionally invested in the daughter's marriage and wanted nothing to do with TV bullshit, the lady thought she was dealing with a retard who shits his pants and embarrassed herself for a measly check. It was kind of surreal and makes sense why they didn't make a season 2. They just ended up hurting a lot of people lol

I thought something looked familiar about the guy who played the retard so I checked his imdb page and holy shit. Everything really does come full circle.

c5f0VzW.png
It was so mean spirited it would never be made today and if it was the roles would be reversed.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I would guess most of the shows nobody remembers are going to be from the late 80s to the early 00s. Only a Cumia would care about shows that are genuinely forgotten because they were on during the Nixon administration. TV was killed stone dead by the internet, so not really fair to mention modern shows, especially streaming ones. How can you not remember them now if you don't have a clue they're on?

TV is such a weird fucking medium. Both very ephemeral and depending on the show, omnipresent in syndication. Very few shows are perennial classics, and usually they're anthologies or at least really episodic: Twilightzone, Star Trek, Columbo.