• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shooting at the hovel???

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I think this might be one of those accusations that is actually a confession that I keep hearing about. He knows he fucked up and that's why he's quiet about it on Twitter.

markup_248402366.png

If someone can get the recording of the call somehow, I suspect the caller might sound like Canyon Boykin.

G

I think the infamous Contact Forms Bit was the one that pushed him over the edge.

If we're scoring on metrics of:
- Humor
- Creativity
- Longevity
- Scalability
- Publicity

It's the greatest bit of all time, second only to Apostlegate. There's no way out for Pig but to leave Wisconisn for a week and fake his own death.

NigNiggerson, OBE, you are now a Knight of the Realm. Rise, Sir Nig.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"I realize that this is far from the only case you’re working and that the investigation will take a considerable amount of time. I don’t intend on flooding you with calls or emails demanding updates and plan to just let the process play itself out. There’s more than enough incriminating evidence both on the thumb drive and their forums (www.onaforums.net) to warrant charges, so I’m not concerned in that regard. I’d just like to make sure you have everything you need to proceed."
'Yeah, we're kinda busy dealing with the riots right now so fuck off, fag.'

a0vfpg.png

I love that a badged piggy gave an unbadged (no blue check) piggy the business.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
I'm willing to bet that any cop who received an email like that would snort, shake their head and never think about it again.

@Pringle Can Lothario comment?
Having a couple shitlib white Karens do that to me, here's what happens:

- That case would be dropped to zero priority
- We'd play hot potato with the case folder
- Keep the shit up, and we place you on an NCIC threat list (check out Glenn Cerio's videos when Seattle PD did that to his fat faggot ass)