• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shooting at the hovel???

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
181109192331-30-california-wildfires-1109.jpg

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
Equally likely, he's had a psychotic break and we're looking at some kind of Rear Window situation.
Yeah...

There was a gun incident

- Either some spook fired off a round (looking at the Shotspotter and shooting calls in that area and timeframe is plausible) in Rick's neighborhood
- Rick was drunk and had an accidental discharge

Rick is trying to tie it to us

- If it's the first scenario above, he's trying to tie us to Typical Nigger Behavior in a hare-brained attempt to get his "investigation" started again
- In the second scenario, he's trying cover for a major fuck-up

If Konerak Sinthasomphone taught us anything, it's that the Milwaukee Police is about as competent as Barney Fife.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Yeah...

There was a gun incident

- Either some spook fired off a round (looking at the Shotspotter and shooting calls in that area and timeframe is plausible) in Rick's neighborhood
- Rick was drunk and had an accidental discharge

Rick is trying to tie it to us

- If it's the first scenario above, he's trying to tie us to Typical Nigger Behavior in a hare-brained attempt to get his "investigation" started again
- In the second scenario, he's trying cover for a major fuck-up

If Konerak Sinthasomphone taught us anything, it's that the Milwaukee Police is about as competent as Barney Fife.
Please be a desk pop.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Well, no Tomlinsons in custody yet.

Quite a few Robinsons. All dusky and with fucked up names and some with homicide charges.

Am I correct in guessing we probably wont see the results of this visit unless pat tweets about it? Both his address' get a visit from the police. Strange things are afoot at the half a hovel. Pat trying to pin a local gunshot or ND on this place seems like something he would do. I hope they see through his bullshit and catch him in a lie. If thats what he does. Nobody here has mentioned fucking with him in person so Im curious why the hovel is so hot right now.

G

Am I correct in guessing we probably wont see the results of this visit unless pat tweets about it? Both his address' get a visit from the police. Strange things are afoot at the half a hovel. Pat trying to pin a local gunshot or ND on this place seems like something he would do. I hope they see through his bullshit and catch him in a lie. If thats what he does. Nobody here has mentioned fucking with him in person so Im curious why the hovel is so hot right now.
Imagine having 1.2 GPA and trying to pin some shit on people all over the world.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I'm finding that interesting, too. His tweet activity the last three days has been:

Sunday - 8 tweets
Monday - 19 tweets
Tuesday - 16 tweets

I'm leaning toward there was a blowup at Pepperoni Farms, and he's trying to pivot it into narcing on us because...reasons.
Domestic abuse Pat has only been heard from once with his "swatting" accusation. We have heard what he sounds like when he finally snaps and throws a temper tantrum so it is possible there was another outburst.

If he would have had an ND and it went into another residence, what would the police do? Do they take the gun away? Write him a ticket? Slap him on the wrist and shame him for being retarded? Most of the NDs I have read about, the police didnt get involved so it was just a very dangerous learning lesson.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
An ND is a Class 6 felony here - at a minimum, he'd be booked and the weapon taken into evidence (probably melted into light rail components later). If it were accidental, there's about a 90% chance this would also apply. Close quarters like the hovel...not a place to fuck around with firearms.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
An ND is a Class 6 felony here - at a minimum, he'd be booked and the weapon taken into evidence (probably melted into light rail components later). If it were accidental, there's about a 90% chance this would also apply. Close quarters like the hovel...not a place to fuck around with firearms.
I would just be tickled pink if pat gets to add "felon" to his twitter bio.