Shooting at the hovel???

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Someone on the farms got the crime report for piggy's area over the past four weeks:

farm.png

Here's the full map. Look at all that crime. Nice diverse neighborhood, stupid. Pat's location is marked by the pig on the map. There was a shooting really close to him around four weeks ago.

1658808252408.jpeg

G

Someone on the farms got the crime report for piggy's area over the past four weeks:

View attachment 55997

Here's the full map. Look at all that crime. Nice diverse neighborhood, stupid. Pat's location is marked by the pig on the map. There was a shooting really close to him around four weeks ago.

View attachment 55996
HAHAHAHA. No less than 5 vehicles stolen on the same exact street within waddling distance. No one bothered to take Susan though.

Jesus Pat. This is why everyone, including black people, move far away from nigger infested neighborhoods as soon as they have the money.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

View attachment 55997

View attachment 55996
What a wonderfully diverse and eclectic neighborhood. And not even a single homicide in the last month. Fancy!

G

and he is worried about people calling him fat on the internet. Forget trying to resolve local crime that he actually has to live around when he can demand an edit button from twitter.
"I realize that this is far from the only case you’re working and that the investigation will take a considerable amount of time. I don’t intend on flooding you with calls or emails demanding updates and plan to just let the process play itself out. There’s more than enough incriminating evidence both on the thumb drive and their forums ([URL="http://www.onaforums.net"]www.onaforums.net[/URL]) to warrant charges, so I’m not concerned in that regard. I’d just like to make sure you have everything you need to proceed."

G

"I realize that this is far from the only case you’re working and that the investigation will take a considerable amount of time. I don’t intend on flooding you with calls or emails demanding updates and plan to just let the process play itself out. There’s more than enough incriminating evidence both on the thumb drive and their forums ([URL='http://www.onaforums.net']www.onaforums.net[/URL]) to warrant charges, so I’m not concerned in that regard. I’d just like to make sure you have everything you need to proceed."
I'm willing to bet that any cop who received an email like that would snort, shake their head and never think about it again.

@Pringle Can Lothario comment?

BudDickman

I think Pat might have used one of these "second number" texting apps that he knows cyberstalkers use to make the call about a shooting.

In his mind, it would be an open and shut case, since the call came in from a number belonging to the same service used by cyberstalkers. The police will just arrest everyone who has ever used that service, except Pat himself.

That might be the reason why he's not making a huge deal about it on Twitter, since he knows he fucked up. It wouldn't be because he suddenly is keeping his cards close to the vest, because he was stupid enough to tell one of the rascals about it.