• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis announces paid partnership with Bud Light. Could Anthony Cumia be next?

G

pilsner-urquell.jpg

This is the only lager worth drinking. Literally the grandfather that all the others are trying to be, except better than all of them.

Don't know much about Gillis and that trannie shit with Bud Lite was just retarded poor management. What's wrong with him taking their money to say he drinks their swill though? Unless you think capitalism bad, there's no reason. What should he do? Keep his "integrity" and travel the country playing to audiences of 27 people in provincial towns like the thousands of other losers who call themselves comics? Take the money while you can.

G

View attachment 180187
This is the only lager worth drinking. Literally the grandfather that all the others are trying to be, except better than all of them.

Don't know much about Gillis and that trannie shit with Bud Lite was just retarded poor management. What's wrong with him taking their money to say he drinks their swill though? Unless you think capitalism bad, there's no reason. What should he do? Keep his "integrity" and travel the country playing to audiences of 27 people in provincial towns like the thousands of other losers who call themselves comics? Take the money while you can.
Hey big dog I never said don't take the money. I'm just saying if Bud light thinks they're going to dig their way out of this gigantic hole using a shovel that looks like Shane gillis, they are in for a rude awakening.

They're trying to put out a fire with a Dixie cup full of gasoline if Shane Gillis is their "secret weapon"

G

Hey big dog I never said don't take the money. I'm just saying if Bud light thinks they're going to dig their way out of this gigantic hole using a shovel that looks like Shane gillis, they are in for a rude awakening.

They're trying to put out a fire with a Dixie cup full of gasoline if Shane Gillis is their "secret weapon"
You're right, and I wasn't really aiming that at you, more the general "he sold out, maaan" crowd that you hear

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

IMG_1759.jpeg

Who could have saw that coming?

G

Their demographic is mostly composed of frat boys, moderate white alcoholics, and white trash.
I've been saying that since the beginning of this post, and they ran them off almost a year ago. Spending ten mil on a thirty second ad featuring a flavour of the month who looks like his mother drank bud light while she was pregnant isn't going to bring back the old crowd. They have spent the past ten months settling into the habit of drinking their new beer.

They will not win back the old customers, and by using Shane they will just cause a very humorous meltdown on social media.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure I'm the only white adult in Canada who drinks those fucking things. And I basically stopped because they're way too expensive now for garbage can beer.
I still get OE tall cans, I enjoy the taste. I probably have some nigger in my blood.

On Shane, he has been gunning for this ad spot since the first tranny can, actually surprised they went with him.

Last edited:
G

Spending ten mil on a thirty second ad featuring a flavour of the month who looks like his mother drank bud light while she was pregnant isn't going to bring back the old crowd.
That would actually be quite a funny spot
"Hi, my name's Shane, and I like Bud light. I come from a long line of Bud Light drinkers - my dad drinks Bud Light, my grandpa drank Bud Light, even my mom drinks Bud Light. In fact, she likes it so much, she drank it through all 9 months of my gestation. (Points to face) See? And now I'm a semi-successful comedian. No harm, no foul.

Bud Light : Mother's Milk."

Toast

Forum Clout
That would actually be quite a funny spot
"Hi, my name's Shane, and I like Bud light. I come from a long line of Bud Light drinkers - my dad drinks Bud Light, my grandpa drank Bud Light, even my mom drinks Bud Light. In fact, she likes it so much, she drank it through all 9 months of my gestation. (Points to face) See? And now I'm a semi-successful comedian. No harm, no foul.

Bud Light : Mother's Milk."
Man, if they actually did something that ballsy, I would probably drink one of their shitty beers out of respect.

Toast

Forum Clout
It's their best hope. They need to do a Domino's Turnaround

or one of those old Skoda adverts

Address the elephant in the room

What the hell, I just watched a god damn 4-minute commercial about shitty Domino's for no reason??? What turnaround? They improved their product like any normal company looking to grow does.

I imagine you're just sitting cackling away at having wasted those 4 minutes of my life huh?