• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis announces paid partnership with Bud Light. Could Anthony Cumia be next?

Forum Clout
WWAWD Rolling Rock?
1707102699710.png

I like it

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Dominos didn't improve their pizza that's for sure. Their standard pizza is greasier than ever and they replaced their zesty deep dish with "hand made" cardboard.
About ten years ago Domino's got huge here because they'd have a traditional range that cost $5 a box. And for five bucks it wasn't bad, I'll take a pepperoni pizza over McDonald's any day, you know? You'd see people in the city carrying eight boxes back to their office at lunch, etc.

Someone told me they got one the other day and they opened the box and it was absolutely puny. So, that's where they're at now.

Fucking pizza kikes.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Heineken reigns supreme over all the beers mentioned in this thread though.
Heineken is swill. The Dutch don't even like it and goof on anyone who does. It's bizarre to visit the US and see it advertised like it's the Hennessy of beer to a presumably largely melanated target demographic when in its home country it's the standard pour at the kinda joint that has a nondescript "BEER" sign out front.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Heineken is swill. The Dutch don't even like it and goof on anyone who does. It's bizarre to visit the US and see it advertised like it's the Hennessy of beer to a presumably largely melanated target demographic when in its home country it's the standard pour at the kinda joint that has a nondescript "BEER" sign out front.
I think Stella is like that for England too. Stella sucks though. Heineken is good, I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

Forum Clout
View attachment 180925

Funniest thing SNL has done in years. I can’t believe he’s famous enough for this but between this and the Bud Light thing, it absolutely feels like he’s being pushed as the Next Big Thing by the Hollywood machine. I wonder how Bowen Yang feels about this.
He doesn't have feelings because he's Chinese

G

I think Stella is like that for England too. Stella sucks though. Heineken is good, I’m sorry you’re so stupid.
Stella is known as "wife beater" in England and is considered the go-to beer for lager louts and football hooligans. I was surprised to learn that it's marketed as a posh beer in the US. It's basically a joke in the UK "pint of wife beater for the chav" etc.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Stella is known as "wife beater" in England and is considered the go-to beer for lager louts and football hooligans. I was surprised to learn that it's marketed as a posh beer in the US. It's basically a joke in the UK "pint of wife beater for the chav" etc.
So it’s like your version of PBR. I think it tastes like shit anyways but PBR isn’t bad. I think foreign is often equated with exotic. Pretty sure that Ford is considered a premium brand in China.

Forum Clout
Alcoholics who drink light beer always confuse me. I used to work with this guy who would crush a 30 rack of Bud Light every day after work. I still don’t understand how that’s possible if you need to wake up in the morning.

I quit drinking years ago, but when I was a drunk my drink of choice was Miller Lite. I tried literally hundreds of different beers and nothing tasted as good to me as an ice cold Miller Lite in a can.... had to be in a can, Lite in a bottle was putrid.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
You would be suprised what bud owns. The amount of micro breweries is crazy.

Yeah. I I don't feel like taking the time to look up whats what I just grab Coors or something specifically local. I was basically already boycotting them from their Covid bullshit, not that I bought their stuff much beforehand anyway but now it's a hard no.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout