• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shane Gillis announces paid partnership with Bud Light. Could Anthony Cumia be next?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Heineken fucking sucks. Drink Olde English like a gentleman. "But it's malt liquor, not beer!" Fuck you. Shut up. Shut the FUCK up.
Does anyone drink OE except during Edward 40 hands or while piss drunk on a stoop during a weekday afternoon? I barely even see them in gas stations around me. One place sold them by my college in plastic 40’s which I thought was amusing.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Does anyone drink OE except during Edward 40 hands or while piss drunk on a stoop during a weekday afternoon? I barely even see them in gas stations around me. One place sold them by my college in plastic 40’s which I thought was amusing.
I'm pretty sure I'm the only white adult in Canada who drinks those fucking things. And I basically stopped because they're way too expensive now for garbage can beer.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Now I kind of want to play Edward 40 hands. That’s something adults do, right?
The only reason we ever taped them to anyone's hand was because my one buddy would get two, be basically blackout drunk by the time the first one was gone, and then he'd get a couple sips into the second one, drop it and flip the fuck out so we started duct taping the second one to his hand.

Forum Clout
Alcoholics who drink light beer always confuse me. I used to work with this guy who would crush a 30 rack of Bud Light every day after work. I still don’t understand how that’s possible if you need to wake up in the morning.
I know people like this, and I can't understand how anyone could drink 30 cans of anything, let alone alcohol. If I drank 30 cans of water, I'd probably need to go to the hospital. Beers, I'd almost certainly die.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I know people like this, and I can't understand how anyone could drink 30 cans of anything, let alone alcohol. If I drank 30 cans of water, I'd probably need to go to the hospital. Beers, I'd almost certainly die.
I used to live with this hapa pharmacist student and he would crush a 24 case of Pabst every night. Dude was a zombie a few hours after sunset

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The only time I ever bought Coors Light I ended up drinking a whole 24 to myself because I kept expecting to get a buzz and it just never happened.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
All these Cum Town faggots are there to corral white guys that miss saying faggot and retard all the time into a metaphorical retirement home. All the Cum Town hosts are friends with the Chapo Trap House guys. The gayest Trojan Horse in history.

Gillis is like Mullen where they do "safe" shock humor. I get it, wops and retards. Fuck off already. Him doing this is Bud Light trying to cater to the "White guy who rolled over for ZOG" demographic. The Bill Burr crowd loves this sort of shit, idiots who think they're railing against "wokeness" but support people who vote Democrat and if you're not a total idiot you can tell they do in their routines. Type of guy who thinks jokes about white women is anti-PC.

Their faggotry is already backfiring at the political level.