Screenplay synopsis for me forever, Tiny Tim completion never

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Technicality McGee did say script synopsis and not script (this time). He's still fatly lying, of course, as is his way. If it was that screenplay he claimed was in a competition and was being looked at by whoever, a synopsis wouldn't be necessary because it's already out there. If it's a different screenplay that Pat's never mentioned before, no one would know about it to ask for a summary in the first place.

It could be that Niki asked him for a brief synopsis because she hoped it would keep him busy for a few months. It could be that he is the one who asked to write a synopsis. It's not clear because he's terrible at writing.
Why would they want a synopsis from this asshole, anyway? It doesn't make sense. What the fuck does he bring to the table except his pendulums bosoms and protruding gut?

G

Btw I didn't know anything about this strike and decided to look into it:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.wgacontract2023.org/member-voices/why-we-strike[/URL]

Bunch of faggots who daydream for a living and complain about it and act entitled. Talk about "12 hours a day 7 days a week" schedules. How much of that time is actually spent working and how much is spent "gaining inspiration" by browsing Twitter and sipping their fag lattes?

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Btw I didn't know anything about this strike and decided to look into it:

Bunch of faggots who daydream for a living and complain about it and act entitled. Talk about "12 hours a day 7 days a week" schedules. How much of that time is actually spent working and how much is spent "gaining inspiration" by browsing Twitter and sipping their fag lattes?
Long story short, it's jews mad at jews for jewing them along with the goyim and demanding a bigger cut of Hollywood jew money.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
β€Ž
β€Ž
Why would they want a synopsis from this asshole, anyway? It doesn't make sense. What the fuck does he bring to the table except his pendulums bosoms and protruding gut?
The only person who’d ask Pat to write anything is someone like him: broke loser with no prospects and the lowest rung of amateur. This rube shit will never make it to TikTok or YouTube, let alone the big screen.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
β€Ž
β€Ž
Oh dear... No idea who this woman is but I imagine she's a part of the WGA. Piggy had better be very careful:

my poor ribs.png

my poor ribs 2.png

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž

cliveowen

stlaker
β€Ž
β€Ž
I thought for sure someone in Hollywood stumbled upon "this thing of ours" and decided to get Pat to write a first hand account/screenplay. He could be the next Joe Exotic.

But from his subsequent tweets, it sounds like this is a synopsis for a screenplay he already wrote? Which leads to 2 questions.

1. Why doesn't the person just read the screenplay?
2. How did he not already have a synopsis for his already written screenplay?