• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Scifi Con near Detroit Patrick will be at April 22-24 talking about Elon Musk

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
You are now an honorary PEST, so you'll need to catch up on the OnA world to get the references etc.

Ant = drunk faggot
Jim = wormy backstabbing faggot
Kelsey cook = wedding scam artist, nice beefers
Woman who attacked Ant in time square = CENSORED!!!! 🤣🤣
@ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself also don’t forget “Brother Joe” lore

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Being 150 rooms short for a con that gets 1000-1500 guests (from what I can find online for previous years) is actually a lot. Let's say they have 1250 attendees, let's say about half are local to the Detroit area, so 650 need accommodations. Couples, buddies and coworkers share rooms, so let's say on average each room houses 1.5 people (probably more, people seldom travel alone to this sort of events), that gives you demand for ~433 rooms-worth total.

Minus the people who stay at AirBnBs, family/friend's place, sleep in the car, or go to the Con for a single day so don't need accommodation. 150 rooms is a BIG fraction of their entire con.

They truly are fucked by The Tomlinson Curse

G

Being 150 rooms short for a con that gets 1000-1500 guests (from what I can find online for previous years) is actually a lot. Let's say they have 1250 attendees, let's say about half are local to the Detroit area, so 650 need accommodations. Couples, buddies and coworkers share rooms, so let's say on average each room houses 1.5 people (probably more, people seldom travel alone to this sort of events), that gives you demand for ~433 rooms-worth total.

Minus the people who stay at AirBnBs, family/friend's place, sleep in the car, or go to the Con for a single day so don't need accommodation. 150 rooms is a BIG fraction of their entire con.

They truly are fucked by The Tomlinson Curse
Yeah they are morons to have blocked that many rooms in a way that put them on the hook for it. It should be obvious to anyone that convention attendance is way down everywhere. Plus who the fuck is traveling to Detroit? They didn’t need to block any rooms, the hotel is probably nearly empty anyways.

G

How can you even bring yourself to ask people to pay for another room? Im sure pat is even noping the fuck out of that second room.
Their request doesn't even make sense. Why would a single person buy a second hotel room? Wouldn't a better suggestion be:

"Please share the conference details with your network. Attendance is down and we need all the help we can get! We've got plenty of open rooms at a heavily discounted convention rate!"

This is what happens when you drive out all the smart, normal people from your club.

G

Their request doesn't even make sense. Why would a single person buy a second hotel room? Wouldn't a better suggestion be:

"Please share the conference details with your network. Attendance is down and we need all the help we can get! We've got plenty of open rooms at a heavily discounted convention rate!"

This is what happens when you drive out all the smart, normal people from your club.
I still don’t get how they did it. I’ve managed conferences before at work and I’ve never set it up in a way that we would owe money if the room block wasn’t full. And i especially wouldn’t do that if my company didn’t have enough money to pay for it if the worse case happened.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
‎
‎
Forum Clout

They arent even asking for one night either, they are asking for at least two.

G

They welcomed with open arms the manufactured economic disaster that's making it too expensive for people outside of Detroit to travel to their con. They pushed for tolerating the sexually deviant freaks that make their cons non family friendly spaces. They spread the baseless medical paranoia that's making their own cattle too afraid to attend.

What more is there to say but Oopse Doodles

Plus anyone attending has to be vaxxed AND have a negative Covid test no later than 72 hours before attending AND if that's not bad enough they still have to wear a fucking mask. How many fucking hoops do you have to jump through to attend this stupid Con.

This con in particular actually looks like it has a specific Sex section. Rick is probably attending this one hoping he can find a tranny in a cat suit to fuck.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Patrick schedule for PenguiCon is live, his two talks and a few panels, plus he volunteers for an hour to be the guide to the bookshop, despite never ever reading!

if you click on his talks you can see the profiles of people who registered to attend, not very many interested in a gay faggot talking out of his ass
Can you post the schedule? I can’t access it.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
‎
‎
Forum Clout

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
‎
Forum Clout
they posted the schedule https://archive.fo/X1Zzg @Harry Kilmer

all names redacted to protect the innocent
Screenshot_20220417-201013_Chrome.jpg