• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Scifi Con near Detroit Patrick will be at April 22-24 talking about Elon Musk

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Oh wow, how do you get in? I’m actually a big fan of faggot shit in the midwest so I will definitely be there.
I somehow missed this thread but are you able to do that? I don’t remember the exact ruling but, wouldn’t want to see you get fucked over it. If you can go, that’s the biggest BDA move you could do. Show up, and sit down for his Sped Talk. God that would be phenomenal.

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
I somehow missed this thread but are you able to do that? I don’t remember the exact ruling but, wouldn’t want to see you get fucked over it. If you can go, that’s the biggest BDA move you could do. Show up, and sit down for his Sped Talk. God that would be phenomenal.
I think if I was an actual scifi guy with a history of going to cons I could get away with it. But hey then again, it always has interested me. I’ll cosplay as travis bickle in the back smiling and clapping at his panel.

G

I think if I was an actual scifi guy with a history of going to cons I could get away with it. But hey then again, it always has interested me. I’ll cosplay as travis bickle in the back smiling and clapping at his panel.
You are now an honorary PEST, so you'll need to catch up on the OnA world to get the references etc.

Ant = drunk faggot
Jim = wormy backstabbing faggot
Kelsey cook = wedding scam artist, nice beefers
Woman who attacked Ant in time square = CENSORED!!!! 🤣🤣

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
10.png

"Why aren't I writing: Dealing with imposter syndrome and those nasty twitter atalkers."

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
milwaukee judge has no jurisdiction over what happens in michigan anyway
I'm also shocked that he hasn't asked the head of the convention to send out a warning about those nasty twitter trolls, like he did for the last con that he went to.
they have an entire new "VIRTUAL MISCONDUCT" section on their CoC that wasn't there last year per WayBack archive, maybe that was in response to some oinking

ThatRetardWhoDoxxdHimself

AND I WILL
Forum Clout
I meant more of didn’t the judge tell them not to contact each other again? This could be construed as contact. You know Rick wants nothing more than to get a W. Just don’t want BDA to be that win.
He specifically said texting but I think things like this are grey areas that get decided on a case by case basis. If I didn’t have a reason to be at a con other than to harass patrick he would have a case for a restraining order.