Say hello to the new Doctor Who..

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
2828927F-9567-483F-BAE3-060EDE2D4F11.jpeg

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Its fucking dead anyway. Has been for years, it was a soap opera when the faggot brought it back in 2005 with The main character the shows based around standing about like a spare prick at a wedding whilst an uneducated chav slag solves everything.
One more reason to get rid of the TV tax. In theory I’ve got to pay for the shit flopping like whaleshit, along with financing Uncle Jimmy’s rape dungeons

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
The liberal elitists at the BBC will be wanking furiously over this. And when it fails spectacularly it’ll be the plebs fault, who just didn’t understand what their intellectual superiors were trying to do.
Thats what gets me so fucking angry about this shit. Shows aren’t produced on the BBC to entertain the majority of UK, its for a select few middle class cunts.

G

The liberal elitists at the BBC will be wanking furiously over this. And when it fails spectacularly it’ll be the plebs fault, who just didn’t understand what their intellectual superiors were trying to do.
Thats what gets me so fucking angry about this shit. Shows aren’t produced on the BBC to entertain the majority of UK, its for a select few middle class cunts.
The BBC has no purpose anymore and hasn't for more than 20 years. And I say that as a London born and bred middle class cunt.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
The BBC has no purpose anymore and hasn't for more than 20 years. And I say that as a London born and bred middle class cunt.
Only purpose its had for decades is to allow talentless arseholes to rip the public off with their expenses or Human resources visit to Florida and comicon for research and PR.
Oh yeah and paying stonewall 30 grand of our money a year to get instructions on the best way to indoctrinate kids into faggotry

G

Only purpose its had for decades is to allow talentless arseholes to rip the public off with their expenses or Human resources visit to Florida and comicon for research and PR.
Oh yeah and paying stonewall 30 grand of our money a year to get instructions on the best way to indoctrinate kids into faggotry
I used to like Match of the Day and some of the nature documentaries (before Attenborough started lecturing the audience) and sometimes they'd put out a great sitcom like Fawlty Towers, Blackadder or The Office. But their "impartial" news has always been a joke since I can remember and they can't justify the licence fee imo.