Say hello to the new Doctor Who..

G

1652027631392.gif

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I never watched Dr. Who because it's always seemed pretty gay. It's probably because I'm a dumb American, and a Puerto Rican one to boot!

BUT I can see from the perspective of some nerd in the UK who may have grown up watching this I would probably be so bummed out to see it literally get gay.

It probably has similar feelings to a old school Simpson's fan who watched their show turn to shit.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I never watched Dr. Who because it's always seemed pretty gay. It's probably because I'm a dumb American, and a Puerto Rican one to boot!

BUT I can see from the perspective of some nerd in the UK who may have grown up watching this I would probably be so bummed out to see it literally get gay.

It probably has similar feelings to a old school Simpson's fan who watched their show turn to shit.
It says a lot about society now. The original Doctor Who was written by blokes who’d done and seen shit, fought in WW2 and shit like that. Now it’s entitled faggots demanding the right to cut your sons dick off.
The show went from the likes of Tom Baker giving an eloquent impassioned speech debating the morality of genocide to an idiot explaining something by saying Timey wimey