Saw Bob Kelly this weekend

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
I see Bobby almost every night when I look up at the sky. He goes through different phases and isn't always consistent with daily time, but I see him often.

What I'm trying to say is that Bob Kelly is so fat that I would confuse him with the moon. The moon has phases, you see, and they vary depending on day etc.
Explain it further...

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Explain it further...
There are four principal lunar phases: the new moon, first quarter, full moon, and last quarter (also known as third or final quarter), when the Moon's ecliptic longitude is at an angle to the Sun (as viewed from the centre of the Earth) of 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°, respectively. Each of these phases appears at slightly different times at different locations on Earth. During the intervals between principal phases are intermediate phases, during which the Moon's apparent shape is either crescent or gibbous. On average, the intermediate phases last one-quarter of a synodic month, or 7.38 days or some shit.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
You think this is his last fat?
B4-D7-C70-B-7827-4-F38-BF51-480-B48-A04461.jpg

Nah, he’ll turn things around in no time.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
For a nice couple of years I let myself get that fat (probably fatter idk). Never been a guy who eats more than once a day it was just always at night right before I went to sleep and bad shit. And I’m a guy who gains fat and muscle retardedly quick.

now that I’m at the end of my 20s and positive I took about 35 years off my life. I decided fuck enough is enough you’re disgusting either kill yourself or change. So now I’m 60 pounds down and I’m pretty big. This is the second time I’ve mentioned it and that’s embarrassing.

my point being is that if me a taller and much bigger man can do it. Why the fuck can’t this fat slob just stop his childish nonsense. I didn’t have good looks waiting for me. This monster would be handsome if he lost weight and grew a beard. (Another thing why the shaved faced Accept you’re getting older) Dude your dick looks so much bigger when you’re not fat how many incentives does he need? Btw I did it using the Joe method lol. It actually works.

Last edited: