Saw Bob Kelly this weekend

View attachment 41877

Looks fatter then ever
blobandtwoshirts.jpg

Sucks tbh to see a funny dude not able to overcome his own demons like that. I would feel the same if he was slowly killing himself with heroin or alcohol. He seemed to have it back under control around the time of the Stupid Sexy Bobby pics, but then went fully back in the wrong direction until now he’s almost unrecognizable. Save yourself Bobby, ffs. We‘ll give you shit either way, but no one wants to see you dead so young. Get some fucking help

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Sucks tbh to see a funny dude not able to overcome his own demons like that. I would feel the same if he was slowly killing himself with heroin or alcohol. He seemed to have it back under control around the time of the Stupid Sexy Bobby pics, but then went fully back in the wrong direction until now he’s almost unrecognizable. Save yourself Bobby, ffs. We‘ll give you shit either way, but no one wants to see you dead so young. Get some fucking help
You can't eat help, he's not interested.

The only help he trusts is hamburger HELPer.

Bob Kelly is a fatso.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Great big fat people doing things is funny. Walking? Hilarious. Negotiating stairs? A riot. Dying of organ failure and triple diabeetus well before their time and leaving a bitterly mourning family and unsurprised but still sad fanbase? Rib-cracking.