ROLAND CAMPOS HATE THREAD

HeyItsVos

Allegedly his dad is a board member or something on Sirius, so he was considered untouchable. Roland is just some fat rich kid who was given a "talent booker" job because he couldn't get a real job.
I still blame the guys for letting him on air so much. Can’t make fun of him? Fine. But don’t subject the rest of us to having to listen to his fat lisping voice.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I still blame the guys for letting him on air so much. Can’t make fun of him? Fine. But don’t subject the rest of us to having to listen to his fat lisping voice.
Fighting to get Roland on the show and constantly bringing him on air was the one opie decision I disagree with

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I never got Opies obsession with this fat disgusting taco nigger
There were three ways to get hired on O&A. Through Opie. Through Anthony. Or through Sirius. Guys like Sam, Erock, and even Norton (and Anthony) all came through Opie. Then you had guys like Danny that were part of Anthony's camp. At some point on the show there was the 'Opie group' and the 'Anthony group'. It was like you had to pick sides for the inevitable battle.

But others like Roland or Master Po or Mars were hired by Sirius independently. And then assigned to O&A. Roland's parents are rich and have lots of connections. So they would get him apartments and condos and a limo car service to work and from work from their own money. And hook him up with show business jobs from internships with on air time to being a radio guest booker and on air 'talent'. Roland could have worked at any Sirius show. He probably should have worked for an entertainment and celebrity gossip show. He could have worked for a network talk show.

But for some reason he put in to work for O&A specifically and then held a tantrum when people would mock him. Roland when he was fired by Sirius literally sat out unemployed for years with his parents supporting him financially. Until Sirius agreed to hire him back and put him with O&A yet again. He is obviously some mentally ill disturbed mongrel spic. But his fixation with O&A despite not even understanding the show was radio cancer. The fact that he cried to management after the Kristen Bell hangup should have gotten him fired on the spot.
Are we finally acknowledging that Steve was indeed worthless? Way to abandon your toddler at the first sign of adversity.
We don't even know if the kid is his. It was alleged this his wife brought her 'new' boyfriend to Steve's funeral. And that she had been cheating on him for a long time. He killed himself on their wedding anniversary. Maybe he found out that the kid wasn't his and lost his mind. But he was certainly furious enough towards his wife that he hanged himself where she would find him as some type of sick beyond the grace revenge. Grrrrrrr. No-no-no-no-no-no.
His wife is a fraud, too. A complete quack. "She prescribed me a diet based on my blood type" did she, Jim? And you listened to her? A random chick practicing medicine without a license? She's the root cause of Jim's ludicrous egg white diet. She should be sued for malpractice.
Jim would workout at the gym for 15 minutes and then have a 900 calorie smoothie. He would also book himself gigs in California so that he could eat at his favorite sushi joint over and over. And he was doing things like pounding creatine and protein shakes like he was Mr. Olympia or a UFC champion who needed to load up on nutrition because his workout routine was so extreme. He was literally drinking thousands of extra calories a week in 'green smoothies' and protein shakes at one point.
Also, way to get married in a tattoo parlor. What kind of trashy behavior is that? When that tidbit came out, it cast a pall over the whole room. You could tell even Anthony considered it gauche; his silence spoke volumes.
Anthony got married in a dive bar that became a strip club. Norton will marry his husband in an equally trashy ceremony in the future.