ROLAND CAMPOS HATE THREAD

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
B2808BC6-C79A-4FDC-A0CE-F7FDDC048550.jpeg

Got fucking bodied by vos to the point of tears. Fat do nothing annoying spic FAGGOT. Hurry up and get a heart attack fatso

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
i've said this several times on here (and it's not profound)

however, HOW roland got away with being so ghoulish looking on a "ball busting" show is beyond me

and, yes, yes, I know, I know- his dad, roland had a bad side, the boys didn't want to make fun of their booker.....I know i know

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
He's everything wrong with America, or just modernity really:
Parking his fat retarded ass in an extremely lucrative and privileged job that really any 80 IQ could do, all because his daddy boosted him. Well, most people could do it, but he was a horrible squealy-voiced weirdo in a position meant for dealing with people. Honestly he's like one of the least qualified people to do it, but that didn't matter.
He got to be a cunt to people, receive lots of special treatment/kid gloves, and took a position many would have killed for and worked really hard at to squeeze it of every selfish favor possible. And if at any point the staff or the fans had a problem with that, they were shafted, because of Mr. Campos Sr.

I think most could forgive him being unqualified or massively taking advantage of what he had if he wasn't such a smug, self-involved, sensitive faggot about it. The only justice would be an imminent heart attack. I can't imagine he has any genuine friends besides sponges and the extent of his relationships is going to jerkoff massage parlors.