ROLAND CAMPOS HATE THREAD

Nana's stent

View attachment 148669
Got fucking bodied by vos to the point of tears. Fat do nothing annoying spic FAGGOT. Hurry up and get a heart attack fatso
download.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Remember his hilarious bit of using the show to get chefs on who contributed nothing? Nothing like da boys eating tacos on air and that fucking cronut faggot.
How “enraged” Nor-tone and Opie were about not getting Cronuts was insane. “Yeah that’s cool, why would he want free promotion?” Shut up, Jim he was selling out within an hour so every day and it was already all over the news. Entitled baby boy.

G

A spiteful cunt on top of being repulsive visually and aurally. Like a lot of faggots, he couldn't take a joke or laugh at himself, so had no idea how to communicate or negotiate with other men. The result is usually passive aggressive lashing out and wilfully excluding himself from the group dynamic. Revoltingly gluttonous cunt too.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Can someone explain to me how this fat fuck got that job? Or erock? Or Steve?

Why do they hire so many useless fat retards, Danny is an abrasive jew but he was at least comfortable on the mic and could do all the technical production stuff competently.

Ironically Roland is probably the most well explained with his dad and recently deciphered jew tricks... (((Campos)))

It really is perplexing how a bunch of stupid, contentious, dysfunctional niggers got to be the arteries of a show with 1M+ daily listeners.

The only seemingly normal guys who stayed long-term are like Travis and Derrick. Even guys who did their job like Danny or Sam were so prevailingly unlikeable/insufferable that I don't see why they wouldn't replace them with one of their hundreds of inside yes-men sooner.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Ironically Roland is probably the most well explained with his dad and recently deciphered jew tricks... (((Campos)))

It really is perplexing how a bunch of stupid, contentious, dysfunctional niggers got to be the arteries of a show with 1M+ daily listeners.

The only seemingly normal guys who stayed long-term are like Travis and Derrick. Even guys who did their job like Danny or Sam were so prevailingly unlikeable/insufferable that I don't see why they wouldn't replace them with one of their hundreds of inside yes-men sooner.

I agree but I bet their true listenership was no where close to 1m while at Sirius. I bet it was under 100k.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
I agree but I bet their true listenership was no where close to 1m while at Sirius. I bet it was under 100k.

Maybe not, but just from observable attention I'd say it's probably true they were the second biggest talk show under Stern for a number of years. And just like with Stern, you could probably take the reported numbers and divide by 5 or more.
If the hosts each got multi-million-dollar salaries it was probably worth at least something good to the company, which leaves me asking why the hell said company gave no fucks about the staff or even basic promotion/equipment.

Are we finally acknowledging that Steve was indeed worthless? Way to abandon your toddler at the first sign of adversity.

His wife is a fraud, too. A complete quack. "She prescribed me a diet based on my blood type" did she, Jim? And you listened to her? A random chick practicing medicine without a license? She's the root cause of Jim's ludicrous egg white diet. She should be sued for malpractice.

I wouldn't normally rag on a woman who lost her husband and has to raise a kid on her own, but she's always annoyed me. Dispensing idiotic dieting advice to naive bald hatchling, a purported friend of her husband. "Yeah bro, just dip your fork in the salad dressing. You'll totally lose 100 pounds. Look at my terrible tattoos; ain't I a BADASS CHICK?" And meanwhile Jim was a fat wreck under her dubious 'care.'

Also, way to get married in a tattoo parlor. What kind of trashy behavior is that? When that tidbit came out, it cast a pall over the whole room. You could tell even Anthony considered it gauche; his silence spoke volumes.

Hopefully Steve's abandoned son can rise above his awful parents.