Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I've watched enough true crime to know you just tell them you dindu nuffin, aren't talking, and you're leaving, or am I missing something. I miss our resident nigger hating cop... I always pictured him as Big Boss Man but crazier.

View attachment 201250
I hate to break it to you but based off all known information, he was probably a little Mexican.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
It’ll never happen. We have God’s will on our side.

Come to think of it, this is kind of like the book of Job, accept there’s no larger purpose at play. Just a guy getting continuously teabagged
It seems like all God really wants is for Patrick to stop being a cunt and, if only for a single moment, to fleetingly ponder if he might have been able to handle this whole situation a little differently. I genuinely feel that if one day Pat came out and said something as simple as "I've made some very poor decisions in my life" it would restore a little of my faith in humanity.

Ashcroft

Paul
Uh oh. Seems like Rick's case isn't going so good. I think his lawyers may have finally sat him down and broke the news that his case is doomed as the only thing the city has to say to win is "QUALIFIED IMMUNITY, BITCH".
View attachment 201247
View attachment 201246
Expect more oinking about Q.I. in the coming weeks.

Holy shit.
Two things:

- this is horrific. Those detectives responsible will be doxxed by r/mentalillness and harassed to kingdom come. I'm generally a supporter of LEO officers when they abide by the law, but this makes me fawkin steam, bro. Doing this to a ChrisChan level tard just to pad their conviction stats...brutal.

- Even worse is Rick's insistence on hitching his wide caboose to these REAL victims (rape victims, holocaust survivors, this poor fucking tard, etc).

You're right. He knows his case is D.O.A.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Holy shit.
Two things:

- this is horrific. Those detectives responsible will be doxxed by r/mentalillness and harassed to kingdom come. I'm generally a supporter of LEO officers when they abide by the law, but this makes me fawkin steam, bro. Doing this to a ChrisChan level tard just to pad their conviction stats...brutal.

- Even worse is Rick's insistence on hitching his wide caboose to these REAL victims (rape victims, holocaust survivors, this poor fucking tard, etc).

You're right. He knows his case is D.O.A.

I’m constantly staggered by the amount of people who don’t realise law enforcement are evil. If you ever get involved with them, if you’re accused of doing something or not, if you’re guilty or not, don’t talk to them. The only words you should ever say to the police is “I have nothing to say to you” because you DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
I’m constantly staggered by the amount of people who don’t realise law enforcement are evil. If you ever get involved with them, if you’re accused of doing something or not, if you’re guilty or not, don’t talk to them. The only words you should ever say to the police is “I have nothing to say to you” because you DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE.
That's because the retards that kiss up to the police hate blacks and leftists to the point where they can't think with a semblance of nuance.

I'm not a ACAB fag, and I fucking loff when I see a fail audit, but you have to be a shit eating alt-right sperg to not know that cops can and do lie, gaslight, and deceive everyday people if it means getting a conviction. They don't care if they fuck someone's day up.

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
That's because the retards that kiss up to the police hate blacks and leftists to the point where they can't think with a semblance of nuance.

I'm not a ACAB fag, and I fucking loff when I see a fail audit, but you have to be a shit eating alt-right sperg to not know that cops can and do lie, gaslight, and deceive everyday people if it means getting a conviction. They don't if they fuck someone's day up.

They’ll knowingly frame you for murder and have zero remorse doing it

RobertMewler

It's frightening how often this needs to be posted as a reminder:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
It's frightening how often this needs to be posted as a reminder:

Does that mention that you literally need to fucking state it actually. There was some shit head ruling that just remaining silent isn't good enough.

There's this one but probably others

It's the same with a search warrant. You have to say i object to all searches not stated on the warrant or something like that. You have to literally know magical incantations now.

I assume this is to protect the retards who become police officers since the Supreme Court ruled that they are allowed to reject applicant who are too smart.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Does that mention that you literally need to fucking state it actually. There was some shit head ruling that just remaining silent isn't good enough.

There's this one but probably others

It's the same with a search warrant. You have to say i object to all searches not stated on the warrant or something like that. You have to literally know magical incantations now.

I assume this is to protect the retards who become police officers since the Supreme Court ruled that they are allowed to reject applicant who are too smart.

Where would I find the magic words I need? Ask your dad to help me, tell him I have a drinking problem

NigelCumia

I was naive to think all that rioting against cops in 2020 would cause any police reform. Instead it gave us more black characters in hollywood movies. That was definitely worth the cities burning.
You were incredibly naive to think this wasn't about The Democrats grifting their way back into power and BLM grifting themselves into millions in donations