Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Turry Fawks

Whoooooooa buddy
I’m constantly staggered by the amount of people who don’t realise law enforcement are evil. If you ever get involved with them, if you’re accused of doing something or not, if you’re guilty or not, don’t talk to them. The only words you should ever say to the police is “I have nothing to say to you” because you DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE.
"Ignore the earthly authorities bro, it's chill" yeah I remember that part of the bible

It's the best religion there is.

1) No edgy online faggots like missy or nick fuentez making the religion cringe like with catholicism
2) You can commit any sin you want and still get into heaven by having faith in Jesus
3) martin luthern hated jews
Tbqhwy the big draw was their no faggots policy. My stupid boomer parents sent me to a Lutheran daycare and preschool so I have an in. And then K-18 private Catholic schools (im still retarded)

God is real. Satan is real.

I don’t know anything other than the two above facts.

To keep this on topic, Patrick Tomlonson did something very overweight in his latest court case.
This cuck trying to keep the forum for a dead radio show called OnA and a banned sub reddit that has a subforum discussing the biggest retard around "ON TOPIC" is more retarded than Pats wife paying admin $83k

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk

1) No edgy online faggots like missy or nick fuentez making the religion cringe like with catholicism
2) You can commit any sin you want and still get into heaven by having faith in Jesus

I am an official baptised lutheran. Pretty cool, huh?
trad catholics are the internet version of vegans, but you haven't cringed fully until you meet western converts to Orthodox.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Does that mention that you literally need to fucking state it actually. There was some shit head ruling that just remaining silent isn't good enough.

There's this one but probably others

It's the same with a search warrant. You have to say i object to all searches not stated on the warrant or something like that. You have to literally know magical incantations now.

I assume this is to protect the retards who become police officers since the Supreme Court ruled that they are allowed to reject applicant who are too smart.

If you ever read the constitution and contrast it with what actually goes on you quickly realise that rule of law is a joke.

Prison Enjoyer

The Pope is a faggot LGBT+ toe sucking Italian faggot.
I thought about converting to Lutheranism
Great article about how this came to be in the church and who was behind it:
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4d491941-6f52-49f1-b11a-49c7fb509f09_2000x1455.jpeg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

I am an official baptised lutheran. Pretty cool, huh?
Any last minute deathbed confessionals to escape eternal damnation after being a lifelong piece of shit tho?