• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Happy Person? Isn’t he also claiming to live in constant fear?
View attachment 218348
Normal person response: Thanks! We had a lot of fun! You would have been great in Ireland. It's beautiful and the people are friendly!

Narcissistic autistic response: I'm amazing. I'm more amazing when I am doing amazing things like traveling around the world. Also, I have a wife, which implies that I am desirable and have a lot of sex. I have zero response to anything you wrote that wasn't about me.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
“I’m so smart that I do badly on things which I consider beneath me because they’re too easy”

Ironically you’d have to be as stupid as Pat to understand. 1.2 academic GPA logic.
31b2df45afae2582ce98858999c2d0c1.png

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
So a guy has had the cops go to his house over 50 times based on a hoax, and people would be upset if the city gave him some money for dealing with that bullshit. Is that really what's going on in this thread?

You really don't get the fact that it's all how he responded? Not just as rude as humanly possible, but speaking to the police like they're his personal servants and getting uppity when they ask him to do simple things?

Tons of other people get swatted and explain their situation to the police. Patrick's the only one who needs to play "I AM IN CHARGE HERE AND YOU DO NOT GET TO SEE IF NIKI IS ALRIGHT! LEAVE IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE I WILL GET ALL OF YOU FIRED!" games.

Karens don't deserve special privileges or money for simply being Karens.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
So a guy has had the cops go to his house over 50 times based on a hoax, and people would be upset if the city gave him some money for dealing with that bullshit. Is that really what's going on in this thread?
What Jenna said, but also he's literally been caught having paid for some of them himself.
Then he stiffed the swatter by trashing his phone in a bat cave lake, then the swatter did them for free out of spite

All in all this is all of Patrick's own fault, so I agree why shouldn't he get rewarded for it

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
He thinks being able to copy and paste a few paragraphs from Wikipedia about jet propulsion or whatever can fool people into believing he's smart. It probably does fool some, that would explain people like Paul and that fat chick. But anyone with any sense sees right through it. He can't think on his feet and he knows it. That's why he ignored Shapiro's request of a debate. He's smart enough to know he'd have got eaten alive and made to look a cunt if he'd accepted. Even in Josiah 5 it was obvious he's got shit for brains and can't argue.
Hello exactly. He doesn't learn things because he's interested in the topics, he only cares about how others perceive his knowledge. That's why he will never engage anyone who argues against one of his stupid posts, it's always just no u with zero points or debate.

If I ever had 3 wishes from a Genie one would be to give Pat perfect introspection.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
What Jenna said, but also he's literally been caught having paid for some of them himself.
Then he stiffed the swatter by trashing his phone in a bat cave lake, then the swatter did them for free out of spite

All in all this is all of Patrick's own fault, so I agree why shouldn't he get rewarded for it
Does trashing his phone even help him at all? I'm obviously not a computer science expert, but wouldn't his phone carrier still have the data transmitted from his phone? Even if he hid behind a VPN, he'd still have to send crypto to torswats from his (Nikki's) bank account.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
I was considering calling all the bars around the convention center in Glasgow and warning them about Rick, but I was too lazy to Google the country code for Scotland. I did however take a quick look at Google maps to see if any places caught my attention as most likely places he'd visit. I saw the Big Lebowski bar and thought, no way is he that much of a flyover state consumer rube that he'd actually go to an American gimmick bar while on vacation in a place like Glasgow.

View attachment 218368

View attachment 218369

Just to follow up on this, I don't know if these are owned by the same management group but there are Lebowski bars everywhere.

Next he's going to come back from Key West telling everyone he just discovered Margaritaville. God he stinks.