• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Robinson et al v. City of Milwaukee et al

Forum Clout
1723001554158.jpeg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Nikki... I hear farting in there...
I only ran around the block - cmon!

View attachment 215328
The funny part of this for me, aside from the fact that practically everyone who runs shirtless is either a massive douche bag or Matthew McConaughey, is the wired earbuds. He has an autistic dislike of Bluetooth earbuds so he's running (maybe not) around with those stupid wires dangling around, just waiting to get wrapped up in his hands/arms as he's pumping them. I wonder how many times he's accidentally yanked them out of his ears while blasting his gay Get Angry Stay Angry butt rock playlist.

Forum Clout
The funny part of this for me, aside from the fact that practically everyone who runs shirtless is either a massive douche bag or Matthew McConaughey, is the wired earbuds. He has an autistic dislike of Bluetooth earbuds so he's running (maybe not) around with those stupid wires dangling around, just waiting to get wrapped up in his hands/arms as he's pumping them. I wonder how many times he's accidentally yanked them out of his ears while blasting his gay Get Angry Stay Angry butt rock playlist.
He also wears wired ones while at the bar. A true autistic

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
He dislikes things he can’t afford.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Since they aren't noise cancelling, they don't even work well. He's getting all the bar conversations and clicking glass over the latest Foo Fighters album.

I would consider that noise a blessing if I had to listen to a Foo Fighters album, but since they were good when he was a teenager, Pat believes they are still worth listening to.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Since they aren't noise cancelling, they don't even work well. He's getting all the bar conversations and clicking glass over the latest Foo Fighters album.

I would consider that noise a blessing if I had to listen to a Foo Fighters album, but since they were good when he was a teenager, Pat believes they are still worth listening to.
I remember he complained the foo fighters didn’t play MORE new songs from their current album at the time that even die hard fans didn’t care about. He can’t even properly attended a concert without fucking it up.