Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
3075d1f297b2d648.jpeg

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
They allowed the election to be stolen right in front of them. They already are.
And on top of that, there are people being treated like terrorists for entering the building and leaving, rotting in a jail cell with no trial date forthcoming that I'm aware of.

And no one is really talking about them. Not the MSM, not conservative normies, except in passing. Idiots don't realize that they are the next terrorist threat.

Snake

And on top of that, there are people being treated like terrorists for entering the building and leaving, rotting in a jail cell with no trial date forthcoming that I'm aware of.

And no one is really talking about them. Not the MSM, not conservative normies, except in passing. Idiots don't realize that they are the next terrorist threat.
At this point I want all this White terrorism I keep hearing about.

Snake

This forensic witness just made the state's asshole gape six feet across.

The end of the gun wasn't sent for testing to see if Rosenbaum touched the gun.

What the fuck did you need a DNA expert for? The prosecutor didn't even ask anything that anyone could even understand and bared any relevance.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
This forensic witness just made the state's asshole gape six feet across.

The end of the gun wasn't sent for testing to see if Rosenbaum touched the gun.

What the fuck did you need a DNA expert for? The prosecutor didn't even ask anything that anyone could even understand and bared any relevance.
They didn't even send swabs in for the barrel of the gun. What a shit show.