Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Snake

that tiny urn is what's left when you remove all the copper.
1637536673987.png

MonsterSteve

Age.
So I started watching the Arbery trial and what is immediately noticeable is how amicable both sides are. It's such a difference compared to the RIttenhouse case where the state is so aggressive towards the defense and all their witnesses. Don't get me wrong, the facts were not on their side at all but it didn't help that they were complete dicks the entire time.

TLDR: Binger is a faggot

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Just saw the interview with Tucker. Kyle puppy dogs people, he's savvy for 18 and understands the money on the line (tens of millions in civil suits). His old lawyers got thrown under the bus by him which was the most interesting part imo. I wonder about him and Sandmann, and what they'll do after they can finally legally drink in public... I hope they don't become podcasting faggot bros

Last edited:

Snake

Just saw the interview with Tucker. Kyle puppy dogs people, he's savvy for 18 and understands the money on the line (tens of millions in civil suits). His old lawyers got thrown under the bus by him which was the most interesting part imo. I wonder about him and Sandmann, and what they'll do after they can finallylegallydrink in public... I hope they don't become podcasting faggot bros
They're both going to be regulars at (((CPAC)))

RobertMewler

Just saw the interview with Tucker. Kyle puppy dogs people, he's savvy for 18 and understands the money on the line (tens of millions in civil suits). His old lawyers got thrown under the bus by him which was the most interesting part imo. I wonder about him and Sandmann, and what they'll do after they can finally legally drink in public... I hope they don't become podcasting faggot bros
The video:

How can you not love this kid?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

They're both going to be regulars at (((CPAC)))
I'm still glad he isn't doing hard time. Hard to imagine walking a plank like that at any age. He may be coming to terms with the "early life section" as far as it comes to the media outlets lynching him and 10s of millions on the line. Time will tell with this egg

Kim_Jong_Poon_

The video:

How can you not love this kid?

He seems like a good kid, but he knows what he's saying in this interview. It wasn't very candid with the exception of him blasting his original attorneys. When he says 'it wasn't me on trial, it was the right to self defense...' it makes me think @Tony is right and he'll be hanging with Kirk, Shapiro, and Tim Pool soon