Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Jacob Blake shits in a bag.
He's a shopping cart.

EbXZWytWkAAABb_.jpg

medium wyzzz

Probably, but the state didn't have much to work with here. All victims were volatile shitbags, only proof of Rittenhouse doing something wrong was a blurry picture of him possibly aiming at someone off-screen taken from hundred yards away. The prosecutor at one point started asking stuff like "What gave you the right to go and put out fires these protesters were lighting, you knew it would make them angry and attack you", it's bad when you're trying to make a teenager misspeak himself into a murder sentence.
Yeah; everyone involved in this (even Rittenhouse) is a total shitbag. The only reason I'm kinda on his side is cause the other dudes were pedos, but tbh he looks to young to own a gun (let alone make his own decisions) and tbh he looks kind retarded. I know that's rich coming from me (as @World Wide Web Wizard told you) but yeah; that's just what I think. Both sides just wanna force shit on this retarded kid, and he seems to young to just tell all of these scumbags to fuck off and leave him alone.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Judge Rittenhouse takes a new recruit out on assessment to Mega-Kenosha 1. Both come into contact with Pantifa: A genderless protest group, that organizes protests and riots/demonstrations against reality. The group is disorganized but extremely hostile.

Judge Rittenhouse: Rookie. Situation.

Rookie: ...uh...various suspects out after state-enforced Neo-COVID curfew regulations. Suspects armed with melee weapons, hold on....two have side arms...

JR: Licensed?

Rookie: Checking...yes. Only for one, though.

JR: Who's the unlicensed carrier?

Rookie: Uh....a Hotep Rosenbaum? Grandson of a Joseph Rosenbaum? Convicted pedophile and abuser?...his grandson's file is no better, I'm afraid...

JR: [beat] I guess scum is genetic.

Rosenbaum notices both Judges and starts to make his way towards them, screaming. Both Judges have guns raised.

Hotep Rosenbaum: YO SHOOT ME NIGGA! SHOOT ME NIGGAA! SHOOT ME NIGGAAAAA! SHOOT ME!

JR: Call it.

Rookie: b-but I...

JR: You're on assessment, rookie. Call it.

Rosenbaum raises gun towards Judges

Rookie: [frantically] uh suspect has raised his firearm towards Judges indicating a clear threat to our safety, recommend using lethal--

Rookie is shot in the right shoulder, falling to the ground.

JR: --force.

Judge Rittenhouse lights up Hotep Rosenbaum with his Lawgiver-15; a standard issue multi-fire rifle, issued out to Judges.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
This trial has been my life since it started and I missed the verdict because I selfishly went out to buy yarn (thinking it was a safe time since it was during their lunch break). I had to rewind the stream to hear the verdict.

You can fess up that you too shed a tear for the sweet boy.

@analeggsalad not all women are pozzed. Some of us want the 19th amendment repealed, no women on juries, and all Jews wiped from the face of the earth. ;)
I swear I hope to this day your being a woman with the opinions you spout on here is a bit, I refuse to believe such a woman exists and she's not my wife. I should be executed for simping, but it's the truth.