Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Will Tate

Oven March
I swear I hope to this day your being a woman with the opinions you spout on here is a bit, I refuse to believe such a woman exists and she's not my wife. I should be executed for simping, but it's the truth.
I'm sure Mews knows that once cloning technology is perfected we'll be harvesting her blood to grow us all sweet, homesteading, anti-semitic DIY crafter waifus of our very own.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Communist British newspaper that no one reads front page.

They later "corrected" it after being gangbanged online but still...this is the standard of journalism we cam expect today.
f763754cc5e252c433a93a7427e9866e.jpg
LOL. That's full on retarded "journalism".

P

potatopeeler63

Yeah; everyone involved in this (even Rittenhouse) is a total shitbag. The only reason I'm kinda on his side is cause the other dudes were pedos, but tbh he looks to young to own a gun (let alone make his own decisions) and tbh he looks kind retarded. I know that's rich coming from me (as @World Wide Web Wizard told you) but yeah; that's just what I think. Both sides just wanna force shit on this retarded kid, and he seems to young to just tell all of these scumbags to fuck off and leave him alone.
There’s some god damn wierdos in the off topic section