Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
FElEItlXMAg2qz6

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
He’s lucky it was Chauvin that was fed to the wolves to quench the mobs thirst for white blood
The cases aren't at all similar. Chauvin deserved to go to jail. Maybe not for 20 whatever years but he's a faggot cop anyway so who cares. Glad justice prevailed for this kid though. Even if he does want to be another faggot cop someday.

1598736083930m.jpg

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
I don't know what the fuck is going on, but I feel like I'm only gonna get the most biased results possible if I ask anyone on either side of this fuckin shit-show.
Probably, but the state didn't have much to work with here. All victims were volatile shitbags, only proof of Rittenhouse doing something wrong was a blurry picture of him possibly aiming at someone off-screen taken from hundred yards away. The prosecutor at one point started asking stuff like "What gave you the right to go and put out fires these protesters were lighting, you knew it would make them angry and attack you", it's bad when you're trying to make a teenager misspeak himself into a murder sentence.

Snake

The cases aren't at all similar. Chauvin deserved to go to jail. Maybe not for 20 whatever years but he's a faggot cop anyway so who cares. Glad justice prevailed for this kid though. Even if he does want to be another faggot cop someday.

1598736083930m.jpg
Chauvin getting murder is outright retarded. He should of got at most 1/4 the sentence. But who gives a fuck if a cop goes to jail. Although Nelson gave him a perfect self defense with even getting the ME to admit that he would of ruled it an OD if he didn't know he interacted with police.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Hrmph. What’s the matter? Your LIBERAL brain too BUTTHURT from the loss, TOUGHGUY? 😎😂😂😂 I was merely COMMENTING on your repeated and UNNECESSARY USE of a given phrase. DOESN’T MATTER how many TIMES you’re told 😎 take some WISDOM from the GREATEST GENERATION (“boomers”) and learn to be HUMBLE 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Thought about doing a JoeH post for this but, not gonna do much better than that so what’s the point? Bravo!