Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
bf6286a2e5ff849e.jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Ah yes, real justice! Just like all those black rioters being let off scot free for burning businesses and beating people at these “peaceful protests”.

It’s as if those who spew these “woke” talking points are still in the 1920s. The shoe is completely on the other foot now. Corporations bend over backwards to over-represent coloureds in media and in the workplace, but these people are still acting like everything is filled with evil whiteys who just want to kill the poor harmless darkie.

I know a guy who works for a national government organization that grants money to aspiring artists. This dude checks a lot of the “woke” representational boxes and adheres to many “woke” positions, so he isn’t able to be written off as some angry white right wing dude. He told me (and showed me) that when handing out grants, they have a ranked list of qualities that these artists need to get grants. I can assure you that at the very bottom of the list is talent/function/beauty, etc. Those giving grants are instructed to give the money to so-called POC at all costs, and then it trickles down to the LBGT shit, disabled folks, women over men, black men over white men, etc. What your art project is barely matters, it’s all about checking diversity boxes. It isn’t even a case of all things being equal and they’ll take the coloured person, it’s like to get a grant as a straight white dude you pretty much have to be creating a Frank Lloyd Wright building while the coloured just needs to produce something that even a mother of a kindergartener would be embarrassed to put on the fridge.

We need justice though!

Snake

Ah yes, real justice! Just like all those black rioters being let off scot free for burning businesses and beating people at these “peaceful protests”.

It’s as if those who spew these “woke” talking points are still in the 1920s. The shoe is completely on the other foot now. Corporations bend over backwards to over-represent coloureds in media and in the workplace, but these people are still acting like everything is filled with evil whiteys who just want to kill the poor harmless darkie.

I know a guy who works for a national government organization that grants money to aspiring artists. This dude checks a lot of the “woke” representational boxes and adheres to many “woke” positions, so he isn’t able to be written off as some angry white right wing dude. He told me (and showed me) that when handing out grants, they have a ranked list of qualities that these artists need to get grants. I can assure you that at the very bottom of the list is talent/function/beauty, etc. Those giving grants are instructed to give the money to so-called POC at all costs, and then it trickles down to the LBGT shit, disabled folks, women over men, black men over white men, etc. What your art project is barely matters, it’s all about checking diversity boxes. It isn’t even a case of all things being equal and they’ll take the coloured person, it’s like to get a grant as a straight white dude you pretty much have to be creating a Frank Lloyd Wright building while the coloured just needs to produce something that even a mother of a kindergartener would be embarrassed to put on the fridge.

We need justice though!
You know, I draw dicks, trannies and fat men for this place but it's nice knowing I'm better than the entirety of the nigger population on the planet.

G

How about you go back to making revoltingly sweet, overpriced ice-cream, company that was started by Mr Cohen and Mr Greenfield and is now owned by a multinational that sells skin lightening products in Africa and paid a contract security company to attack striking workers in South Africa with rubber bullets.

They always project unto others their own flaws.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
How about you go back to making revoltingly sweet, overpriced ice-cream, company that was started by Mr Cohen and Mr Greenfield and is now owned by a multinational that sells skin lightening products in Africa and paid a contract security company to attack striking workers in South Africa with rubber bullets.

They always project unto others their own flaws.
I bought a container of Ben And Jerry's pistachio ice cream once and there was a literal rock in it. Their ice cream is as good as their political takes