Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Snake

Pure Robocop.
imageedit_4_6194546123.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Rittenhouse is a low IQ wannabe Cop dork faggot (I won't even grant that he's a crack shot, just a decent one, he was just too dumb to comprehend and have the associated inhibitions of one who grasps the political forces he got himself involved in and was unthinkingly trigger happy compared to others who understood how the broader media narrative would play out) and most Trump voting white people cling to him out of desperate, opportunistic support against what they don't even realize is a broader Judeo-left mobilization against them

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Rittenhouse is a low IQ wannabe Cop dork faggot (I won't even grant that he's a crack shot, just a decent one, he was just too dumb to comprehend and have the associated inhibitions of one who grasps the political forces he got himself involved in and was unthinkingly trigger happy compared to others who understood how the broader media narrative would play out) and most Trump voting white people cling to him out of desperate, opportunistic support against what they don't even realize is a broader Judeo-left mobilization against them
I'm not going debate whether or not Rittenhouse is the brightest guy, but I think he's a good kid that wanted to take a stand against the commies using the BLM riots to tear shit apart and make normal people fear for their safety. As for the Trump point, there's some of that, but I think most people are concerned with the precedent it will set with self defense, and generally those same people are Trumpsters

RobertMewler

Ha ha:

And in a trial whereby the defendant is being accused of reckless actions, Binger committed his own while attempting to act out Rittenhouse’s actions with his rifle. With the recent accidental shooting on a movie set in New Mexico still fresh on our minds, Binger sweeps the courtroom spectator section with the weapon and incredulously breaks firearms handling safety rule number one — never place your finger on the trigger unless and until you have acquired a target you may have to neutralize. Yet another example of those prosecuting gun crimes with little understanding of guns.

Stupid piece of shit:

1236583942.jpg

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude

Will Tate

Oven March