Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Rittenhouse is a low IQ wannabe Cop dork faggot (I won't even grant that he's a crack shot, just a decent one, he was just too dumb to comprehend and have the associated inhibitions of one who grasps the political forces he got himself involved in and was unthinkingly trigger happy compared to others who understood how the broader media narrative would play out) and most Trump voting white people cling to him out of desperate, opportunistic support against what they don't even realize is a broader Judeo-left mobilization against them
Damn, that was all one sentence.

Snake

Ha ha:

Stupid piece of shit:

1236583942.jpg
It's always the faggots that don't know a fucking thing about guns that wants to take them away. Regardless of him aiming this right at the jury with his finger on the trigger, he shoulders it like a fucking retard.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.

Snake

I kind of wish cross-fit Mr Clean would've done closing
Yeah, but Richards did surprisingly very well. He didn't hit every mark he should of but did ten fold than the state's fabricated and tone deaf closings.

I want to know when the judge will hear their motion to dismiss. It's not a good look that you're throwing the jury out in the state's closing twice within just a few minutes. Kraus yelling at the jury is indicative they're not buying it and he's pissed off.

Snake

Binger Name Meaning​

German, Danish, and Jewish (Ashkenazic): habitational name for someone from Bingen on the Rhine in Germany. German: variant of the topographic name Bingel.

Every fucking time. Everyone on the other end of this case is a fucking jew.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I'm not going debate whether or not Rittenhouse is the brightest guy, but I think he's a good kid that wanted to take a stand against the commies using the BLM riots to tear shit apart and make normal people fear for their safety. As for the Trump point, there's some of that, but I think most people are concerned with the precedent it will set with self defense, and generally those same people are Trumpsters
The self defense precedent he might symbolically win out of this is a minor, insignificant skirmish in this vast, total war being waged on the white population of this country. Him "winning" this case won't embolden others, it just reaffirms the fear of backlash they will face if they attempt anything. Most whites are already terrorized into absolute fear and submission, including myself, someone who strategically hides his views and only expresses them from anonymity because I understand the consequences of stating these things while living under a Jewish Bolshevik regime

Sublimating your hopes of vengeance onto this homosexual retard looking dork wannabe cop (he would probably assist and aid BLM rioters if he were told to like most faggot white cops) is a form of humiliation and desperation. I'd support someone who understands what's going on and is fighting against it directly, like the Charlottesville guys who are also currently engaged in a legal battle waged against them more explicitly by Jews, people with with a coherent concept of what they believe in besides following orange man's "LAW AND ORDER!" tweets

If he "wins" this case it does nothing to further the fight against anti-White Jewish terrorism in this country, it only gives conservative Trump voters something to pump their fists at while the country continues to dissolve

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
Sublimating your hopes of vengeance onto this homosexual retard looking dork wannabe cop (he would probably assist and aid BLM rioters if he were told to like most faggot white cops) is a form of humiliation and desperation. I'd support someone who understands what's going on and is fighting against it directly, like the Charlottesville guys who are also currently engaged in a legal battle waged against them more explicitly by Jews, people with with a coherent concept of what they believe in besides following orange man's "LAW AND ORDER!" tweets

Those same guys that you link to also warn not to be too black pilled.

You aren't exactly wrong, but if Rittenhouse walks that is also demoralizing to those Bolsheviks in power. They believe the system is totally rigged in their favor so they've gotten lazy. The Rittenhouse case is proof of that. Because they've overplayed their hand, many liberals now see collusion with the media and how corrupt a DA can be, things they would have denied 2 months ago. Will this change things? Hard to say. But Jews don't want us knowing and noticing. That's the problem with how bold they've become.

If Rittenhouse goes to jail, it wakes people up. If Rittenhouse walks, it wakes people up. If Charlottesville doesn't turn out well, same thing.