Rittenhouse MEGATHREAD

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
If the judge's ringtone when it went off had been Ecstasy of Gold..

I'm partial to "Ain't It Fun?"

So, am I to understand that he really went down there with intent to protect? And the prosecution is trying to paint it out that he went down with intent to kill instead?

16, don't know dick about American teenagers with guns.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I'm partial to "Ain't It Fun?"

So, am I to understand that he really went down there with intent to protect? And the prosecution is trying to paint it out that he went down with intent to kill instead?

16, don't know dick about American teenagers with guns.
And claiming he was irresponsible for trying to put out a fire

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Shorter is better with this and he's focusing on the most minuscule, who gives a fuck, bullshit.
He's been up for 3+ hours and hasn't even come close to the shootings yet. The jury is bored out of their minds, and they have to hate Binger

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He's been up for 3+ hours and hasn't even come close to the shootings yet. The jury is bored out of their minds, and they have to hate Binger
Screenshot_20211110-152830.png

Hope pedovitz has money for the defamation suit

G

If I set race aside with the Arbery case and imagine myself running down the street leaving a trail of jewels and dressed like the hamburgler, I still think it's fucked up to be pulled over and approached by a bunch of Deliverance looking hillbillies with guns drawn. I'm definitely no attorney, but it feels weird that if you're in that scenario and fight back, they shouldn't be able to get off on self defense free and clear. Their are probably other factors in that case I'm not aware of though
Only thing that matters is what the law says, and in that case "Stand Your Ground" almost certainly will not apply since they were chasing after him with guns drawn. Only way they get off is with a KKK jury.