Rick's dealership story

G

Also being a high ticket item Pat is making it sound like the guy just wondered onto the lot like he was just a regular customer. With cars like this it’s not just a walk-in, everything is set up in advance because it has to go perfect and with no waiting. I sold cars in South Jersey but we would get the Philly sports stars and it was pretty much they showed up on a week day morning and were out in 5-10 minutes. Paperwork ready to sign, finance o manager ready, paper tag, insurance updated, etc. all done so it’s in and out. Pat didn’t sell this car, the dealership either put a top guy or even the sales mgr or GM delivered it. Pat probably asked to gas it.
Hush Child Shane Victorino was the player and despite making just 330K that year and 65 million the rest of his career, he was nigger rich that day. He also was only a 6th round pick, this story is total bullshit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Hush Child Shane Victorino was the player and despite making just 330K that year and 65 million the rest of his career, he was nigger rich that day. He also was only a 6th round pick, this story is total bullshit.
He let his envy and jealousy seep though on that comment. Pat thinks he deserves to have a fortune just handed to him and seeing some young guy buy up pats dream car right in front of him made him seethe and to this day he still harbors that spite. You can tell that still bothers him.

G

He let his envy and jealousy seep though on that comment. Pat thinks he deserves to have a fortune just handed to him and seeing some young guy buy up pats dream car right in front of him made him seethe and to this day he still harbors that spite. You can tell that still bothers him.
It’s funny to me how for all the bitching about the unearned wealth of billionaires he almost certainly has more free time than any of them and does exactly fuck all with it. He said recently if he sold more books he’d just lay on the beach being served piña coladas all day. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the type of shiftless dullard that would never get tired of that kind of life seeing as that’s basically his life now except in shitty ass Milwaukee and instead of strapping latin manservants he has the frumpy bartenders at hooligans.

G

I wonder if we're not looking at this the right way. Maybe he actually did make the sale. He sold a car with a $157k MSRP for $212k to a super rich guy who didn't even bother opening the doors and THE DEALERSHIP DIDN'T MAKE ANY MONEY.

His stupid ass didn't know what the break-even price was on the car so he sold it at a loss. The guy might very well have paid more money for the car but Rick was too dumb to look it up. I'd laugh my ass off if the real story was that his dumb ass made the sale and bypassed the sales manager because he wanted that commission. So he wrote up the contract and got the guy to sign and then they had to sell it at that price. I have no idea if that's even plausible but in the Tomlinson-verse, him fucking up the sale of a super expensive car is something that is probable and funny as fuck.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
It’s funny to me how for all the bitching about the unearned wealth of billionaires he almost certainly has more free time than any of them and does exactly fuck all with it. He said recently if he sold more books he’d just lay on the beach being served piña coladas all day. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s the type of shiftless dullard that would never get tired of that kind of life seeing as that’s basically his life now except in shitty ass Milwaukee and instead of strapping latin manservants he has the frumpy bartenders at hooligans.
The fact that both himself and his ghastly wife have stayed so long in a limbo kind of nowhere rut, not really doing anything... I mean you've seen their bedroom... Thats not the bedroom of a woman who is happy with life...sure they might take the odd trip or make a big deal about doing 20 mins of gardening... But the drinking, weight gain , lethargy and the anger.... The constant anger and need for the last word, the threats and lies about having a different life..

Fatrick and Nikki are really fucking depressed. I mean really. We know that Nikki white-fists it through meals with anxiety and Fatty has said she's on loads of pills because she's a nutter...

But he is depressed. She is. They are in a delightfully toxic marriage and they won't go anywhere but down. I mean in the last while all that debt, getting all that notoriety...hes always threatening instant death, he's always snapping at innocent people on twitter...Allah knows what their marriage is actually like. I mean what goes through her head when she lurks here? or realises there's a lien on the house? ... Her house... All because her fat husband is a thin skinned cry baby...

He's going nowhere and he's never going to write the bestseller that nets them millions. They'll never have the loft in Soho with the studio that Nikki can sculpt in like Fatrick promised...

He's going to do something stupid like false flag himself into criminal charges or pull a gun on a bailiff or something and that will be the only kind of event that changes the endless grey, empty status quo of their lives.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
“I hit 100mph a few hours ago” this fat drunk fuck is flying around the freeways at 100mph and he has the nerve to say were wreckless and deserve prison. Im sorry to say it but i hope fatass kills a family of 5 (jews) and goes to prison for the rest of his corpulent existence.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
“I hit 100mph a few hours ago” this fat drunk fuck is flying around the freeways at 100mph and he has the nerve to say were wreckless and deserve prison. Im sorry to say it but i hope fatass kills a family of 5 (jews) and goes to prison for the rest of his corpulent existence.
Admitting to breaking the law on twitter.

Way to self snitch stupid

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock

Patrick 6 years later:

img_2149-jpg.1280177

Shane Victorino 6 years later:

C1F6BCED-3C4B-4C93-B188-F84903457B33.jpeg

G

Our favorite conservative gets a dig in at both Bush and Trump for no reason during a story about cars
The only time I’ve ever seen him explain what “classic conservative” means he said he supported high taxes on the rich under Ike. Oh and don’t ban all guns for everyone (especially him because he’s a revolutionary). That’s it. It would have been nice to get a joke about being a 1760 conservative who wants a return to british monarchy considering he sucks the queen’s cock and wears orange on st. paddy’s day and all that, but no he’s just a retard who doesn’t understand words or ideologies. Big surprise for me and all of you, I’m sure.

G

My uncle was an actual "car guy" (never heard him describe himself as that though, obviously.) He had a saying. When buying a car avoid the 3 Fs at all costs - Fiat, Ford and anything French.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Also, he slips and admits he wasn’t selling cars because he was in draw - that’s when you sell nothing and the dealership pays you 400 or so for the week but you owe them 400 - meaning you gotta start selling so you can get out of the hole. Piggy must of never gotten out of the hole since he quit in 2 months (if that)
The other bit he fucks up is his ex-wife, Adrienne. He says "I moved to Florida" - not "we" - and then forgets in a bit and talks about "people above us" - "us" meaning him and his ex-wife, who worked for the same company. Then a tweet or so later he claims he had no support network, despite the fact he was living with Adrienne.

Where'd she go, Pat?

It reminds me of L. Ron Hubbard lying about his first wife: