Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 2.08.59 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 2.09.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 2.09.17 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 2.09.26 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 2.09.36 PM.png

does it?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I can’t bring myself to hate read any of that, I know Jewish accountants, who make Ned Flanders look like Ozzy Ozbourne, who are occasionally more funny and dynamic than professional author and comedian pig Tomlinson.

He’s a great big fat human downer pill. A Xanax pillsbury dough boy. Probably why Nikki is with him, medicated shrek bitch.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Rick cosplaying as a car guy is so obnoxious. He has probably never even whipped a shitty. He’s never put the headers on. He’s never done anything than maybe go over 100 MPH which I did when I was 14. Being a car guy is for boomers who grew up with bad ass cars, and people who actually work in that industry. Mechanics and engineers. People who have actually worked on shit, and can appreciate what’s going into all of it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I knew he sucked at selling cars because he’s arrogant and stupid. Anyone who has ever worked one day selling cars knows YOU DONT MAKE MONEY SELLING NEW CARS! You make money holding back on the trade and selling used cars. I was selling at a high volume dealership and they did the same with new cars, they call it a “mini” where you sell a new and get a hundred bucks since they barely made any money with rebates etc. Of course Pat leaves out that dealerships have different pay plans where the more you sell the more you get which is why salesman don’t bitch about mini’s since it’s still a sale and helps your count for the month. That mini might be only be a hundred bucks but it could be what you needed to hit 15, 20 etc for bonus (some do more percentage of gross, flat bonus amount, etc) but piggy doesn’t understand math so he sucked.

Also, he slips and admits he wasn’t selling cars because he was in draw - that’s when you sell nothing and the dealership pays you 400 or so for the week but you owe them 400 - meaning you gotta start selling so you can get out of the hole. Piggy must of never gotten out of the hole since he quit in 2 months (if that)

I sold cars for a couple years in my 20s and you gotta bust your ass for the first couple years and hustle so you can build up repeat business. Turnover is huge in car sales, they literally hire anyone because they have to sell to survive and many weak sales people quit before 3 months. Piggy sucked selling cars and quit in protest but never sold again because he sucked at it. He left that part of the story out of course. Plus I bet the other sales guys all thought he was an idiot.

Last edited:

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
“Dealerships are archaic and ineffective, direct to consumer car sales makes more sense”

that’s all he had to say, and he’d be right but also his point would be moot because car manufacturers want to do this and the government refuse to let them. The same big brother government this fat ass worships.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He was so awesome at selling cards he didnt last 2 months doing it.
Plus he was a rookie so they had him train with someone for at least a week or two just to show how to sell and the dealerships process once sold (getting payoff on trade info, documents needed, updating insurance, tags, finance process etc.) He admits he was in draw so he wasn’t even selling once he was out of training and quit in “2 months” which I bet was more like 1 1/2.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
No way I'm going to read that but is it the story where fresh faced Fat, brand new to working at a dealership, was allowed to sell a guy a $300k car? Because that would happen. Definitely not a lie.
Also being a high ticket item Pat is making it sound like the guy just wondered onto the lot like he was just a regular customer. With cars like this it’s not just a walk-in, everything is set up in advance because it has to go perfect and with no waiting. I sold cars in South Jersey but we would get the Philly sports stars and it was pretty much they showed up on a week day morning and were out in 5-10 minutes. Paperwork ready to sign, finance o manager ready, paper tag, insurance updated, etc. all done so it’s in and out. Pat didn’t sell this car, the dealership either put a top guy or even the sales mgr or GM delivered it. Pat probably asked to gas it.

EraGodless

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Jesus christ almighty... He ACTUALLY wrote

'' This was, and I'm not exaggerating at all here because you all know I'm not prone to overstatement...''

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

I bet he thinks that super mechanic, F1 class driver and real woman© Brianna Wu will feel a tingle in 'her' scarred up lump of cock head for this....
Or he's trying to be tough for the cucks and soy boys/ impress some sci fi writer chick with no style who bleats about representation in Star Wars