Rick's dealership story

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
If I’m buying a $300,000 car, I’m not dealing with a rookie just a week out of training. He’s lying and fat.
Even if the guy just “walked in” like he claims a sales manager would get involved real quick once they realized it was a sale. Can’t have some bumbling rookie screwing up a delivery. Something tells me it was all set up before hand (these deals usually are) and Pat was the first sales person he saw when he walked in and made some joke about buying that car and dopey Pat didn’t know it was all set up already. He said the guy didn’t even get in which is another sign it was all set up in advance. They had the paperwork ready to sign and a finance manager waiting.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Car crash me for this post, please. But I honestly think he's getting better at like, telling a story. You could show a normal person this and they'd be like "eh that's a interesting little anecdote" and not hate him at all. I don't like that. Everyone's going tl;dr and looking to nitpick things to hate, I truly think this is the best thing he's ever written. Again, lower your expectations because it's still a Patrick story, and it's probably mostly lies and what he daydreamed would happen.

We accidentally became the English teacher he always needed. To pay attention to him and critique everything he writes until he improves as an author. I grade this creative writing assignment a B-

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Pat “I make six figures” Tomlinson
ED330C1C-09D7-4632-8C57-F7E16CCE1C50.jpeg

G

Again, lower your expectations
he calls himself a professional writer and brags about how good he is, so he will be judged by those standards. His quirky asides and teenage girl prose are nauseating and I give him a D+ just so I don’t have to see him in summer school. It’s also beyond retarded that he doesn’t just put it on his blog and link it with a clickbait title and description, but of course nobody would go out of their way to read his bloviating if he didn’t flood their timelines. His tweet threads are basically rape.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
he calls himself a professional writer and brags about how good he is, so he will be judged by those standards. His quirky asides and teenage girl prose are nauseating and I give him a D+ just so I don’t have to see him in summer school. It’s also beyond retarded that he doesn’t just put it on his blog and link it with a clickbait title and description, but of course nobody would go out of their way to read his bloviating if he didn’t flood their timelines. His tweet threads are basically rape.
He gives advice on how to write... Like in a book.

It's a pdf. He even cites sources 😂

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Car crash me for this post, please. But I honestly think he's getting better at like, telling a story. You could show a normal person this and they'd be like "eh that's a interesting little anecdote" and not hate him at all. I don't like that. Everyone's going tl;dr and looking to nitpick things to hate, I truly think this is the best thing he's ever written. Again, lower your expectations because it's still a Patrick story, and it's probably mostly lies and what he daydreamed would happen.

We accidentally became the English teacher he always needed. To pay attention to him and critique everything he writes until he improves as an author. I grade this creative writing assignment a B-
Nigga ur delusional. This is pure logorrhea. He’s manic and ADHD and thinks all his asides and details are interesting - because to him they are since they are about himself - but it’s garbage for a reader.

he’s trying to be a gonzo storyteller but he’s not hunter. He needs to learn economy of words.

G

He gives advice on how to write... Like in a book.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://we.tl/t-MoyUG6hQyN[/URL]

It's a pdf. He even cites sources 😂
“Let me be your real-estate agent to the stars... literally.”
Fucking jesus. And rick’s the opener for this. Do you have more of his books? It’s unlikely I’ll do more than glance at them but I sure as shit wont buy them.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Pat is always trying to make it about himself. He is the worst kind of "car guy". Someone that reads Motor Trend and spouts the stats to sound like he knows all about it. His biggest claim to fame as a car guy is driving a Fort GT 4 miles to put gas in the tank.
Faggot has never autocrossed or hit a track day in his life. A real car guy who has no money is still doing shit like 24 Hours of Lemons

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
6 figure job yet doesn’t say what it was…that’s very strange because he doesn’t even have a college degree yet was promised a 6 figure job in FL with pretty much zero work experience? And it mysteriously all just fell apart as he moved there and never worked said job? I think Pat fell for some pyramid scam or Craigslist sham job. I seriously think he did since we all know he’s a 1.7 drooling idiot from Wisconsin. I bet it the job posting was EARN SIX FIGURES! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! HIRING NOW! and piggy fell for it and moved across the country for some Amway type scam (Orlando’s sports arena at the time was called the Amway Arena)

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
“Let me be your real-estate agent to the stars... literally.”
Fucking jesus. And rick’s the opener for this. Do you have more of his books? It’s unlikely I’ll do more than glance at them but I sure as shit wont buy them.
Yep, in the black

I have the repo one with Firstname Lastname and the sub Rick and Morty alien names, the space McDonalds... Its somewhere I'll post when I find it.

His books are difficult to get through. Not just saying that. Like you can see where's he's used a thesaurus, you can see where he's padded out sections to make up the word count and as you've probably seen, his attempts at satire and allegory are poor at best.
When people have joked about characters in his books like 'Ronald Crump'... Its not far off! 😂

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Yep, in the black

I have the repo one with Firstname Lastname and the sub Rick and Morty alien names, the space McDonalds... Its somewhere I'll post when I find it.

His books are difficult to get through. Not just saying that. Like you can see where's he's used a thesaurus, you can see where he's padded out sections to make up the word count and as you've probably seen, his attempts at satire and allegory are poor at best.
When people have joked about characters in his books like 'Ronald Crump'... Its not far off! 😂
It's Fonald Plump, child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Even if the guy just “walked in” like he claims a sales manager would get involved real quick once they realized it was a sale. Can’t have some bumbling rookie screwing up a delivery. Something tells me it was all set up before hand (these deals usually are) and Pat was the first sales person he saw when he walked in and made some joke about buying that car and dopey Pat didn’t know it was all set up already. He said the guy didn’t even get in which is another sign it was all set up in advance. They had the paperwork ready to sign and a finance manager waiting.
Most "car guys" dont make good car salesmen either. They usually talk themselves out of a sale. I bet pat did that more than once.