Rick's dealership story

G

Annabelle, I'm not your father.
1654415539604.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Can I get a tl;dr on this blatant faggotry or am I too gay (not necessarily a rhetorical question)
He sold a fast car, and got to drive a fast car, and the fast car made a noise he liked.

Those first two points are most likely untrue, based on the comments of former car salesmen in this thread.

There may also be more to it, but I only skimmed a couple of tweets at the start and end and skipped the rest.

G

He sold a fast car, and got to drive a fast car, and the fast car made a noise he liked.

Those first two points are most likely untrue, based on the comments of former car salesmen in this thread.

There may also be more to it, but I only skimmed a couple of tweets at the start and end and skipped the rest.
You could’ve just said that he’s a faggot but thanks for taking the time. You smell great btw.

BudDickman

I wonder if we're not looking at this the right way. Maybe he actually did make the sale. He sold a car with a $157k MSRP for $212k to a super rich guy who didn't even bother opening the doors and THE DEALERSHIP DIDN'T MAKE ANY MONEY.

His stupid ass didn't know what the break-even price was on the car so he sold it at a loss. The guy might very well have paid more money for the car but Rick was too dumb to look it up. I'd laugh my ass off if the real story was that his dumb ass made the sale and bypassed the sales manager because he wanted that commission. So he wrote up the contract and got the guy to sign and then they had to sell it at that price. I have no idea if that's even plausible but in the Tomlinson-verse, him fucking up the sale of a super expensive car is something that is probable and funny as fuck.
No, the actual story is that he never sold anything because he's an unlikeable faggot with no skills, and he burned out in two months because he was getting picked on by the other Brohemian sales guys for being a skinny-fat dork. In the end, Pat got the last laugh by becoming fat-fat.