• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Rick is spending thanksgiving at a bar, no bullshit

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
2efe0cd3dfcac86a44802003644e1743.png

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
It's not his hand. It's Niki. Her parents gave her then when she went to see them for Thanksgiving. Notice he doesn't say "my parents".
Technicality Tomlinson strikes again. Even if it was from his parents that means they had to make the 40 minute drive to see their fat, jobless son who does nothing all day instead of him making even an ounce of effort. My family lives on opposite coasts and we still manage to spend time together for holidays. Must be because we actually love and provide for each other.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
OK, lets run with this idea. So lets say its Pats parents that came over to drop off leftovers. They arent eating with him either way. It also shows that they thought ahead. If they bring over food then pat isnt spending all day at their house waiting for him to leave while becoming drunker and more abrasive. They can just drop it off. Hang out for 20mins or until pat starts bothering them and they can bail out. ( kinda smart if true) " Golly gee, Patrick we got a long drive back home, dontcha know." Its still just a pity gesture for their own conscience. So they can sleep at night. Either way Pat was not invited to the actual dinner on both sides and that says everything.
They're actually giving him this pure sugar laden snack to accelerate his death from diabetes

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
So. lets run this back. First tweet of day at 830am and he is eating a full 4 course dinner by 2pm. Sure buddy. Instead of eating breakfast you just woke up and started cooking dinner for 4-6 people. A ham takes like 3 hours on its own. He is so full of shit.

0-C1-C6-C85-6-F28-4-D9-C-A439-B039-FA340667.jpg

Note that he said "we" and "my side of things." He didn't actually say that they had anyone over or that someone besides Niki was there. Having a "pretty small family" doesn't mean he said any of them came over. We know your tricks, Piggy.

Just the way it scheduled what? Illiterate fool.

Last edited:

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
So. lets run this back. First tweet of day at 830am and he is eating a full 4 course dinner by 2pm. Sure buddy. Instead of eating breakfast you just woke up and started cooking dinner for 4-6 people. A ham takes like 3 hours on its own. He is so full of shit.

No one at the bar at 4pm on Thanksgiving had family over. Piglet lying for the nth time.

Last edited:
Also note since he’s married that means you have to choose which side you see on thanksgiving (yours or hers) but Pat spent it alone.
Right. He has two families in close proximity and still he spends Thanksgiving alone--with not even his wife--at a bar. He is 100% persona non grata at family gatherings on both sides of the family and it is purely based on how awful his personality is. Maybe a little bit is also his pig stench, but you just know he's argued politics one time too many and now he spends the holidays alone.

EraGodless

Yes, but not their primarily. Before covid scared my gullible normie mother out of family gatherings Mrs. Tate and I would do Thanksgiving at my parent's house with them, my brothers, and my aunt and uncle who live in the state, but we'd also get all the food to have another turkey dinner the following Sunday at home with her mother. It's a four-day weekend for most, so there's plenty of time to go to someone's house for dessert or a lunch or dinner of leftovers a subsequent day, but if you're not somewhere surrounded by family on Thursday it's either a conscious choice or it's because you're universally despised. People want to be with the people they love on Thanksgiving; if no one want you to be around on Thanksgiving, guess what that means.

I've had better turkey meals in fuking prison.
Killah kuhn literally had a better Thanksgiving meal.
I don't know- I was I county jail one time during Thanksgiving and they served bologna pieces in a disgusting gelatinous gravy. It was fucking so disgusting, even the guards complained on our behalf. Thank God I got out on Christmas Eve.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
I don't know- I was I county jail one time during Thanksgiving and they served bologna pieces in a disgusting gelatinous gravy. It was fucking so disgusting, even the guards complained on our behalf. Thank God I got out on Christmas Eve.
How was the buttfucking?