• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is pro r/antiwork

EraGodless

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Look at how not worried this guy is. 😎

912c3cd0aee8a2f418487bf892937feb.jpg
Not sure why, but the little fella smirking and wearing sunglasses emoji, always makes me chuckle. Especially when it's done unironically. Pat is fat, gay, and stupid is what I'm getting at.

Forum Clout
He doesn't believe it, but he's doing that very womanly thing where uttering an uncomfortable truth is impossible and they hope that repeating the bullshit out loud might influence some listeners—that they imagine are dumber than themselves—to question what their eyes and ears are telling them.

He was doing the same shit when he claimed the debate was irrelevant, and now he has to repeat it because he can't admit to being wrong.
It's like his brain is fat too.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
‎
Forum Clout
OH GOOD LORD

No they fucking don’t, where did he get this? Polls have shown Biden losing since Oct 2023.

Yes and if you look at any down ballot race, some Democrats are polling at 10 points while Biden loses in those states. Because people don’t like him.

So yeah polling is flawed. But not that flawed. The polls showed Clinton winning by like 10% in 2016. Didn’t happen. Polls showed Biden winning by like 7% in 2020. He won by basically less than 1%. Speaking that Biden now has a 4 point difference behind Trump, this means even in his wildest dreams Biden only wins by 3 points. Not good.

Yes abortion may cause Dems to show up for the polls. You can’t just rely on that for a Biden win. What about states that don’t have this on the ballot that he needs to win like MI or PA? Also Bidens numbers have dropped. He was losing by less than a point and now its close to 4.

Hey, where is the media getting this narrative? Out of thin air? No, it’s created by Bidens awful debate and the Democratic panic that ensued. Thats causing the headlines.

Because thats what people vote on, right? Policies? And its totally not a gay popularity contest on who looks stronger. And hey, if Biden has all these accomplishments, if he weren’t 81 maybe he could explain them himself rather than having these Dem talking heads do it for him. That would probably give him a leg up. Wonder why he can’t do that…
I'm gonna rape you one day, sue

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
‎
Forum Clout
Pat is going to be so devastated if/when Biden taps out. He has been sucking his cock for 4 years even though he is on record saying he is too old but now thinks he is second coming of god.

View attachment 209177

View attachment 209178View attachment 209180
I will never fully grasp the motivation of people who scream their opinions into the void. There is absolutely nothing to be gained by doing it, and it can only hurt you if you eventually decide to get a real job and your employer googles you and sees that you believe half the country are Nazis who should have their food spit in and randomly assaulted in public

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
‎
Forum Clout
And he's doing the job better than anyone has in the last 60 years.

He's so fucking insane. What metric is he even using to measure that by? His worshipping of this old fuck is so weird. You'd think a pandering retard like him would hold up Obama as his Jesus but for some reason he worships at the altar of this decrepit old kid toucher.

Hateable cunt.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
‎
‎
Forum Clout
"I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years once my welfare policies launch".

Also, thanks for reminding me to rewatch one of my favorite TV interviews OP

Autistic people should not be allowed anywhere near politics of any kind. They have all the free time to do 100 hours a week of "campaigning" but none of the social nous to know why they are really doing it.

At this point I would prefer it if Patrick was just looking for a cynical payday out of all this cheerleading but he probably is just this stupid and pig headed. This isn't even funny any more, its just irritating to know people like him exist.