• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is pro r/antiwork

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
LBJ-killed Kennedy; escalated Vietnam

Nixon-carpet bombed Cambodia and created and covered up Watergate.

Ford -pardoned Nixon

Carter - stagflation.

Reagan - sidestepped Congress to fund his own private war

Bush 1- a cia director calling for "new world order".

Clinton - rapity rape raperson

W - lied for motive for war. Killed hundreds of thousands. Got US involved in longest war in US history. Trillions wasted.

I'm tired of this...
Wow how nuanced. “Did u know every president is le war criminal?! That means they can’t do good things!” Literal braindead lib shit…

And its irrelevant. Pat said Biden is the best President. So you have to ask yourself what he did good in comparison to what the other presidents did good.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Pat is going to be so devastated if/when Biden taps out. He has been sucking his cock for 4 years even though he is on record saying he is too old but now thinks he is second coming of god.

View attachment 209177

View attachment 209178View attachment 209180

His sucking of Hilary's dick always disgusted me.

The Clinton's were shady fucks, no different than the Bush's. If you're going to attack the hidden dirt of the enemy, accept what's known of your own people, or the argument is already over.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
OH GOOD LORD

No they fucking don’t, where did he get this? Polls have shown Biden losing since Oct 2023.

Yes and if you look at any down ballot race, some Democrats are polling at 10 points while Biden loses in those states. Because people don’t like him.

So yeah polling is flawed. But not that flawed. The polls showed Clinton winning by like 10% in 2016. Didn’t happen. Polls showed Biden winning by like 7% in 2020. He won by basically less than 1%. Speaking that Biden now has a 4 point difference behind Trump, this means even in his wildest dreams Biden only wins by 3 points. Not good.

Yes abortion may cause Dems to show up for the polls. You can’t just rely on that for a Biden win. What about states that don’t have this on the ballot that he needs to win like MI or PA? Also Bidens numbers have dropped. He was losing by less than a point and now its close to 4.

Hey, where is the media getting this narrative? Out of thin air? No, it’s created by Bidens awful debate and the Democratic panic that ensued. Thats causing the headlines.

Because thats what people vote on, right? Policies? And its totally not a gay popularity contest on who looks stronger. And hey, if Biden has all these accomplishments, if he weren’t 81 maybe he could explain them himself rather than having these Dem talking heads do it for him. That would probably give him a leg up. Wonder why he can’t do that…
Dude, jesus christ, don't become a fact checker, you're funny when you want to be but this is the only time I"ve felt second hand embarrassment from one of your posts. Don't fucking do this please.
Edit : Sue's intially gave this post a colin showing their fag brain was over powered by the power of @NoBacon Christianly influence.
@Sue Lightning

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Even the people in the TDS cult that pat is a part of arent feeling too good about it. Yet pat says " Biden is fine.."

1720132320605.png

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Even the people in the TDS cult that pat is a part of arent feeling too good about it. Yet pat says " Biden is fine.."

View attachment 209187
Fox News Digital is told that there are currently multiple letters being circulated among House Democrats calling on Biden to step aside in the election.

Fox is told that the House Democratic leadership has not seen the “letter” where around 25 House Democrats are urging the president to drop out.

BIDEN IS FINE.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
I hear you like to chase bugs…what, like with a bottle? We used to collect fireflies in the little jars in the summertime. How important are the condoms? :ndbouqx:

Is this why everyone on the entire site hates you?
Because you make everything - every single thing - about yourself?

Enough, Sue. You're doing too much.
Enough.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Is this why everyone on the entire site hates you?
Because you make everything - every single thing - about yourself?

Enough, Sue. You're doing too much.
Enough.
Fine i’ll stop making it about myself and move to your territory. Spice up this Biden thread with more pictures and unfunny shit about BOQ. Everyone already appreciates it so much.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I hear you like to chase bugs…what, like with a bottle? We used to collect fireflies in the little jars in the summertime. How important are the condoms? :ndbouqx:

What, you've never tried the rhythm method?

I'm just asking questions, while I rub your thigh. :ndbouqx:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
least surprising thing I'll read all month

no work, no parenting, no accountability for his behavior. Just toys and tv slop