• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is pro r/antiwork

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Because you make everything - every single thing - about yourself?

Enough, Sue. You're doing too much.
Enough.

Sue has this thing where he’s a hardcore DNC simp but picks apart things Biden does to be different than the rest of the liberal NPCs but falls right back in line as soon as anybody brings up anything positive about Trump. Same with being a bisexual who hasn’t actually done any homo shit.

He’s sort of like a reverse Patrick Tomlinson “classic conservative” but is afraid to fully commit so he just writes convoluted paragraphs for hours every day. It’s fun to get him going because you know it’s distracting him from something more important

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sue has this thing where he’s a hardcore DNC simp but picks apart things Biden does to be different than the rest of the liberal NPCs but falls right back in line as soon as anybody brings up anything positive about Trump. Same with being a bisexual who hasn’t actually done any homo shit.
Lol DNC simp… i’m no Jeff Tiedrich or Patrick. Those are DNC simps - Literally unquestioning of Biden or the party or any of its positions. And yes despite critiquing the party or Biden i’ll also shit on Trump because I hate him too. So black/white, if I shit on Biden that means i have to like Trump or something. The only political party i’ve ever been registered to was the Reform party and now it’s just independent.
He’s sort of like a reverse Patrick Tomlinson “classic conservative” but is afraid to fully commit so he just writes convoluted paragraphs for hours every day. It’s fun to get him going because you know it’s distracting him from something more important
No i promise you theres nothing important going on in my life.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout

Sue has the curse of being too smart for Trump yet dumb enough for democrats

Rudderman

Steering the ship since I was 18
Forum Clout
You really have to ask yourself what kind of human being could honestly think Biden's the greatest president of the last 60 years.

I honestly think Pat's the only person on earth who thinks this. It's otherworldly.
He doesn't believe it, but he's doing that very womanly thing where uttering an uncomfortable truth is impossible and they hope that repeating the bullshit out loud might influence some listeners—that they imagine are dumber than themselves—to question what their eyes and ears are telling them.

He was doing the same shit when he claimed the debate was irrelevant, and now he has to repeat it because he can't admit to being wrong.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Lol DNC simp… i’m no Jeff Tiedrich or Patrick. Those are DNC simps - Literally unquestioning of Biden or the party or any of its positions. And yes despite critiquing the party or Biden i’ll also shit on Trump because I hate him too. So black/white, if I shit on Biden that means i have to like Trump or something. The only political party i’ve ever been registered to was the Reform party and now it’s just independent.

No i promise you theres nothing important going on in my life.
Just because they’re fringe DNC simps doesn’t mean you’re not a DNC simp. Simpery is a spectrum like gender or sexual fetishes

Also, questioning your party is meaningless if you refuse to change your vote. At that point you’re just pontificating to feel like an intellectual because you’re probably over educated. Your vote is literally the only thing they want from you if you’re too cheap or poor to donate. Why should they care what you think if you give them what they want anyway?

The Trump years were objectively better and the only people who don’t realize that don’t pay attention or are way too wealthy to even notice. You spout off stats and facts about shit from the 70s so my guess is you have some family money. My boy @NoBacon can back me up here

Admit your hatred comes from some womanly feeling about his hilarious troll personality or lack of professionalism and not his performance.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Is this why everyone on the entire site hates you?
Because you make everything - every single thing - about yourself?

Enough, Sue. You're doing too much.
Enough.

Fine i’ll stop making it about myself and move to your territory. Spice up this Biden thread with more pictures and unfunny shit about BOQ. Everyone already appreciates it so much.
Bullying Sue is wrong.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Just because they’re fringe DNC simps doesn’t mean you’re not a DNC simp. Simpery is a spectrum like gender or sexual fetishes

Also, questioning your party is meaningless if you refuse to change your vote. At that point you’re just pontificating to feel like an intellectual because you’re probably over educated. Your vote is literally the only thing they want from you if you’re too cheap or poor to donate. Why should they care what you think if you give them what they want anyway?

The Trump years were objectively better and the only people who don’t realize that don’t pay attention or are way too wealthy to even notice. You spout off stats and facts about shit from the 70s so my guess is you have some family money. My boy @NoBacon can back me up here

Admit your hatred comes from some womanly feeling about his hilarious troll personality or lack of professionalism and not his performance.

People like @Sue Lightning haven’t lived in the real world so everything is histrionic debates or theoretical dictates. That, or they are insulated shut ins who live in a bubble someone else built for them like @Jenna.

If you’ve had to support yourself completely as well as other people who rely on you, and dealt with the stuff men deal with day in day out, all of his “ackyually this statistic shows you’re wrong and I deal with quantifiable data” shtick is transparently gay.

Under Trump I just seemed to have less financial headaches, my work environment was more relaxed and funny, I didn’t worry about getting drafted for Israel. It was just nice to have someone in the White House who was funny and seemed to understand what real people talk about.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I have no idea what you’re talking about because I would vote for a Republican or independent if they gave the better candidate. I would vote for someone like Nikki Haley over Biden. So i’m not “refusing to change my vote”
The Trump years were objectively better and the only people who don’t realize that don’t pay attention or are way too wealthy to even notice.
Yeah they were. I wouldn’t give him credit just like I don’t give credit to Biden for the stock market going up. The economy is way bigger than the President and the economics, if about politics at all, come more so down to the congress and which party is in power. The reason we have inflation going through the roof is a lot deeper than “Duhh Biden print duh money” or “Duhhh Trump print duh money”
You spout off stats and facts about shit from the 70s so my guess is you have some family money. My boy @NoBacon can back me up here
I have no idea what this means and I didn’t grow up with money.
Thats a part of it, sure. But an honest ranking of his Presidency is that he’s a worse Nixon with domestic issues. In corruption he is worse and more blatant. In mental state and ego he’s worse. His achievements are in fact achievements but lesser than Nixons. There is nothing I could honestly say about the guy as a President that is anything remarkable.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If you’ve had to support yourself completely as well as other people who rely on you, and dealt with the stuff men deal with day in day out, all of his “ackyually this statistic shows you’re wrong and I deal with quantifiable data” shtick is transparently gay.
When did I become a data nerd? Don’t you people get that I don’t understand numbers?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Real Jesse Ventura fan over here
:fighter_sm:

Good thing I've been staying OFF THE GRID! :fighter_sm:
You really have to ask yourself what kind of human being could honestly think Biden's the greatest president of the last 60 years.

I honestly think Pat's the only person on earth who thinks this. It's otherworldly.

It's why any argument with him is an automatic L on his end - his only reasoning is "I'm right because I said so!" Parents do that shit - and we know quite well he is NOT a parent.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Sue has the curse of being too smart for Trump yet dumb enough for democrats

I don’t think he’s dumb or smart, I think he’s a textbook midwit.

IMG_4980.jpeg
IMG_4979.jpeg
IMG_4978.jpeg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
When did I become a data nerd? Don’t you people get that I don’t understand numbers?
It’s when you think you’re being profound or clever when you insist I explain why I conclude something, when it’s just obvious and because it’s obvious is the only answer.

“Can you explain exactly why we’re ruled by satanic pedophiles though? What are your sources? What leads you to believe such a crazy thing? Where’s the evidence? Show me and I’ll decide for myself”

It’s because they’re obviously satanic pedophiles and I feel hatred of them because they’re evil. It’s like how an eskimo will recoil in fear towards a snake, even though they’ve never seen one before or even know they exist. Some things are just inside you. There’s a good study about breeding birds in captivity for 50 generations and they still react the same way to hawk noises orn shadows of hawks.

Forum Clout
It’s when you think you’re being profound or clever when you insist I explain why I conclude something, when it’s just obvious and because it’s obvious is the only answer.

“Can you explain exactly why we’re ruled by satanic pedophiles though? What are your sources? What leads you to believe such a crazy thing? Where’s the evidence? Show me and I’ll decide for myself”

It’s because they’re obviously satanic pedophiles and I feel hatred of them because they’re evil. It’s like how an eskimo will recoil in fear towards a snake, even though they’ve never seen one before or even know they exist. Some things are just inside you. There’s a good study about breeding birds in captivity for 50 generations and they still react the same way to hawk noises orn shadows of hawks.
Hol' up this nigga SPITTIN