• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Request for @chh brother

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
1701847895793.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Those are US 11.5's, nice vibe check stupid. Also, nice "office", stupid.
He can’t fathom that a business owner isn’t wearing suits 24/7 while trading stocks and jetsetting. He also has never worked so he has no idea what safety shoes look like. He lives in a tiny apartment filled with his parents furniture while he fantasies about being an arab Islamic scholar. Unfortunately for him his skin is the color of shit.

Fuck pedophiles.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
Most boring poster on this site these days. Boq stock has really tanked in the past few months. You hate (love) to see it. Everyone hates him now. When he was Child he was actually kinda funny. Whata fall from grace
It's called a heel turn child, I'm sorry you're so stupid.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
screenshot_20231205-130543_chrome-jpg.169299
Sassy-size 7 poverty...if those jeans are 30" inseam, you are a short squat coprophile.
Bro if you’re going to get sassy about something in that picture, focus on the socks. Yeesh!

I’m gonna go ahead and guess that chh doesn’t much care about how he dresses when he leaves the house tho. And if he’s in an industry like that why should he? It’s all about comfort. No one cares if their brewmaster wears a custom 3-piece and fine Italian leathers